Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Walked around town aimlessly for a while with the sole purpose of challenging my anxiety. It gave me hell, but it was pretty refreshing despite that. Got a fantastic sense of freedom even if I felt like I was wearing an invisible straightjacket the whole time.

Edited by SenorDomino

I made it to work and am nearing the end of my shift.  Other than that, I can't think of anything.  I've been stressing about my dental appointment tomorrow most of the day.  Just trying to keep myself occupied.  The more I stay busy the less I notice the invasive and bad thoughts and feelings.

Ewwww Dental.  Reason enough for this little current nuisance to go into hiding.

I.... accomplished renting some party equipment today, only because I absolutely had to.  Also they called back in response to the s/o's inquiry, so, it was, like, you know, put in my lap. 

Other than that, no, the only other thing is getting thru another shift of work without (hopefully) being fired or wanting to **** myself at the end of it.  That's always something to be proud of.

Oh.  The word **** is edited.  Okay.

Edited by Straha

I did a load of laundry, cleaned the basement some, where the rain came in. Gave the cat a completely new box.

Groceries, ran son to gym, checked out a new "health food" store.

Too much and none of it important.

I got some grocery shopping done, which was hard considering I walk to the store and back and it was in the 90's today. I got a shower when I got home and put a load of laundry in the washer. I'll dry it before bed, but will probably leave the folding until tomorrow. 

I'm trying to get more exercise into my day, so besides the walk to the store, I did some stretching for about 30 minutes. I don't really even know what I hope to gain from stretching, but it's a start at least.

I explored new depths of personal anguish (has to count for something, right?)

Literally, I feel like the commander of a space vessel chartering unknown, hostile worlds. The air is toxic, the fauna is toxic, and my first officer just came back from the last away mission with something ominous and alive attached to his brain stem and ― OMIGOD, IT JUST MOVED AND NOW IT'S BLINKING AT ME, **** IT! **** IT!!!

Seriously, if emotional pain is a great mechanism for higher learning, then I am learning more than I ever wanted to right now.

Walked around town aimlessly for a while with the sole purpose of challenging my anxiety. It gave me hell, but it was pretty refreshing despite that. Got a fantastic sense of freedom even if I felt like I was wearing an invisible straightjacket the whole time.

That's awesome.

I picked up my son at the airport very late last night and they lost his luggage. But that's okay because he's here safe and sound. He will be taking my granddaughter home on Thursday then my life will be back to the same old, same old. I can't believe I survived 5 weeks with a 6 year old. That's my biggest accomplishment so far this century!

I am kinda bummed.  Sunday and yesterday I got up early, had a lot of energy and, for me at least, got a lot of things done.  I just got up, even this is appallingly late for me, and have zero energy.  I have to go to my therapist appointment at 17:00 but my general mood and the 90+ heat is not helping my motivation.

I haven't accomplished much today.  I did make it to work though.  Besides that, is giving yourself an anxiety attack an accomplishment?

Sorry, I'm just really down today.

You made it through the anxiety attack. That's an accomplishment.

Peace

I got some grocery shopping done, which was hard considering I walk to the store and back and it was in the 90's today. I got a shower when I got home and put a load of laundry in the washer. I'll dry it before bed, but will probably leave the folding until tomorrow. 

I'm trying to get more exercise into my day, so besides the walk to the store, I did some stretching for about 30 minutes. I don't really even know what I hope to gain from stretching, but it's a start at least.

Your username reminds me of the song Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood