Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I got up and wrote down the two weird dreams I had last night.

Made coffee and later went to the beach with family.

Came home & showered, then out for dinner and went to stores to find little gifts to give our cat-sitter.

We pay them but they'd probably appreciate more $ but I want to give little gifts too.

Found a little something. Now I will have to pack.

urp.

Today was a busy day, but I feel like sometimes being busy keeps me from being too depressed. 

I took a short 15 minute walk to the grocery store and back, which seemed to lighten my mood a little. I took a shower when I got home and cooked a quick dinner for myself, with enough leftovers to last me a few days. I also put fresh sheets on my bed, hoping it would help me sleep a little better tonight.

Yesterday, I packed at night to get ready to travel tomorrow. Basically it meant throwing my laundry into a bag into my suitcase.

I solved the dilemma of what to wear & carry as carry-on this morning. It's too hot to wear long pants, so I'm putting them in my carryon and can put them on when I get to the airport. They're lightweight and long and will hide my ugly compression socks. My husband joked that I shouldn't care, just carry around a soccer ball.

Next trip, maybe!

The place we stayed at is nearly all cleaned (what we're responsible for and we'll be setting off soon. I have my xanax handy, and the route to the car rental return place mapped out.

Despite how bad I've felt all day, I got a lot more done than I thought I would.

I got my usual shower and then made some lentil curry to tide me over for a few days. Crockpots are a godsend! I also got some laundry put away and plan on finishing the rest tomorrow after I run some errands.

While I was standing in a field waiting for the train,  a little ant must have climbed up on my clothes.  But I didn't discover him[her] until I was already on the train.  So I put him in a little bag and when I got back from Santa Fe I went back to the place where I was standing.  Yup, there was a little ant hill nearby.  I let the ant go and after wandering around a bit he went back into the ant hole with his brothers and sisters.   Was worried that maybe I had let him go at the wrong ant hill and that he would be attacked by other ants, but I guess he lucked out because the other ants didn't attack him.  I don't think he knew that the bumpy and rocky ride he had in a little paper bag was actually a 120 mile trip on a diesel train going as fast as 90 miles per hour. 

My granddaughter's vacation is almost over.  I've had her for just over 4 weeks. Her father will be taking her home on Thursday. I just hope I can get through the very lonely time I will feel just after she leaves.  

I managed to study in advance for my exam next week. I was even able to get most of my study guide filled out. Lately, I haven't been able to study much due to my mood and was beginning to procrastinate a lot more than usual. Today was a pretty good step forward, even if I still feel like hell.

I managed to study in advance for my exam next week. I was even able to get most of my study guide filled out. Lately, I haven't been able to study much due to my mood and was beginning to procrastinate a lot more than usual. Today was a pretty good step forward, even if I still feel like hell.

I wish you didn't feel like Hell, Rose. But That's great about you taking a step forward. 

Peace