Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I decided to take the day off and not worry about anything, so I just showered and had a healthy dinner and a bedtime snack. I also made a quick phone call that I had been putting off.

It was nice to take a break and let myself relax a little though, so I guess I can consider that an accomplishment as well.

Actually finished some writing. Now to edit and send to the editor for review. Feel good about this one. Kind of a strange day. Met a friend for lunch but he was so drunk I did not stay. I have been sober for over two years and drunks annoy me. Spent rest of day by my self, as usual. It hot again so stayed in.

So not a bad day, happy I accomplished something.

I have one and a half more weeks with my granddaughter. There is light at the end of the tunnel! lol  I really love having her here and I will miss her terribly, but it really is a lot to have her for 5 weeks with no help.  She's a 6 year old handful!  But so lucky I even get to have her for summer vacations.  Sad news my son got robbed last night and lost all his music equipment. He's a musician so he needs to replace everything asap. Just happy no one was home or that no one came home to interrupt the robbers. Never know how they might react to getting caught.

If going to the end of the Internet and back searching on depression while at work counts then I accomplished a lot today.

Absolutely!!  As long as your company is not logging your internet activity and you manage to make it look like you're getting your work done...its alllll good.