Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I started a journal today for the thousandth time, but I think I'll stick to it this time. Maybe it will help me get everything straightened out in my head, or at least help me get back into writing. Either way, it felt good to get everything written down onto paper. It was almost relaxing.

Yesterday was a power outage. We'd had bad storms.

The power came back on late in the day and today I emptied the refrigerator of food that had probably gone bad and then went grocery shopping for replacements. Many stores in the area were low on supplies because they'd been affected, too.

I made dinner tonight. Felt good.

Then I had some ice cream and part of a crown came off. Ya win some, ya lose some.

I went to the local hospital to get checked out.  I am not feeling well  as you probably know.   I thought I was dehydrated but it turns out that I was constipated do they gave me a jug of Glycol to drink and pass out the stuff  from my colon.

I have been suffering from frequent urination and I was hoping they would have a solution for me.   The doctor informed me i will feel better once my colon is cleared up.   I hope he is correct.

I also saw my psychiatrist who increased my Rivotril to 2mg at night.  I am only getting half hour sleep at night so I hope the increase helps me.

Paid my house insurance.

Duck, I sure hope you feel much better with your intestines in order. And I hope the increased Rivotril helps you sleep.

Been having a rough time, but managing the best I can. I still have my granddaughter with me for 3 more weeks. And my elderly mother is sick. I made a huge accomplishment by taking yesterday off entirely from my blog work. That was stressful for me, but it helped the family dynamics. It's so hard for me to be away from my work. I will try to do that every Sunday now.

I went to the local hospital to get checked out.  I am not feeling well  as you probably know.   I thought I was dehydrated but it turns out that I was constipated do they gave me a jug of Glycol to drink and pass out the stuff  from my colon.

I have been suffering from frequent urination and I was hoping they would have a solution for me.   The doctor informed me i will feel better once my colon is cleared up.   I hope he is correct.

I also saw my psychiatrist who increased my Rivotril to 2mg at night.  I am only getting half hour sleep at night so I hope the increase helps me.

Paid my house insurance.

You take care of yourself, Duck.

Nope.

Today was a train wreck. I'm driving home from work this morning and my car just completely broke down.

Now I'm having panic attacks about how I'm going to get back and fourth to work. But whatever. I don't even care anymore. I hate that ****ing job and I hate all my ****ing co-workers. They bully me passively aggresivly and here I am stressing 'bout how to get back and fourth to work. Thank jesus I'm out of school this week or I'd just shoot myself in the head. I don't know. I'm getting to the point where I just want to say **** everything.

Called the dentist and got in right away to get a temporary crown.

When the numbness wore off, I made breakfast (late morning)

Bought a bunch of sugar-free flavored syrups for my son and me. We add them to seltzer, sometimes to iced coffee. And also bought a bunch of spices we desperately needed.

Came home and ate lunch: frozen paneer spinach from Trader Joe's with a hardboiled egg. Yum.

Napped.

Made iced coffee and then husband and son left to go to the gym and I listened to music on my phone as I started getting dinner ready. What was really great was that I did not have to do additional shopping for groceries today--just got the spices and the syrups.

Am avoiding looking at the baseball game, because we are losing...ugh.

Cleaned out my tiny storage unit because I can't pay for it anymore, AND it was easier than I anticipated!!!!! Was worried it would make my shoulder worse, but other than a little pain lifting boxes, not too bad, so YEAH!

Read quite a few posts on here, and that always helps gain perspective and alleviate some of the isolated feeling.

Thanks to all who post, no matter what it is they choose to share!

Nope.

Today was a train wreck. I'm driving home from work this morning and my car just completely broke down.

Now I'm having panic attacks about how I'm going to get back and fourth to work. But whatever. I don't even care anymore. I hate that ******* job and I hate all my ******* co-workers. They bully me passively aggresivly and here I am stressing 'bout how to get back and fourth to work. Thank jesus I'm out of school this week or I'd just shoot myself in the head. I don't know. I'm getting to the point where I just want to say **** everything.

Hi Damien

I see your new here I hope u keep coming back because df is a really good place to get support and vent your frustrations.

Don't give up things will improve sounds like when your finished school this week you will get some relief ...hang in there.

Short walk

Had to buy a new tire for my vehicle.   They could not repair the old one.    Taking off the wheel and  putting it on again was so difficult with my current state of low energy.   Taking the wheel to the shop and had the clerk tell me  I have to buy a new tire was energy draining.

Edited by duck