Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Replacing my boss who's sick today,  at a Senior Management meeting.  OMG it's amazing that I didn't turn totally insane.  I hope is there tomorrow because there is two meetings with Senior's Management, I understand now why sometime my boss look like that   :mad1: those senior's executive really can drive you nuts.

I just woke up, fer crissakes... don't be so demanding! : )

Umm... if I can spend a productive hour at the gym and do some laundry, it'll be a great day!

Well, uggh.  Spent just shy of ten minutes on the recumbent bike, got weary and dizzy, went home.  I'll try again on Thursday.  I don't know what kind of disease I've got, but I've got so little energy.

I have my granddaughter for five weeks. I have survived one week so far. My depression level is very high and I know it's because of the change in my routine. My routine consists in working on my blogs constantly. In one week I have barely been able to do that. We are doing fun things everyday, but I can't seem to wake up.  I just want to be in bed. I talk more and more about my depression on my blogs and on youtube. I think that is helping me because it's helping others to see they are not alone. Yesterday we went to walmart so that was a big accomplishment. Today I hope to do painting activities.

Doing some laundry.

Pulled out some "never-wears" to take to Goodwill.

Bought some new dishes and silverware - gotta deploy and chuck the old stuff.

Got another two loads of laundry to go, maybe three.

Ready the trash for the garbagemen tomorrow morning.

Went to exercise class and walked/jogged 20 min. before class.

Read some paperwork.

Had a good idea for what to do about negative thoughts: sue them for divorce. Since lately, I impute to my husband all sorts of negative stuff that he does not intend or even do, and my brain goes to thoughts of divorce, I thought I would, with help, draw up a legal document to divorce my negative thoughts.

I might insist they pay me reparation for all the damage they've done me throughout my lifetime. I estimate such damages to be in the millions of dollars.

Ran a couple of errands.

Had a moderate workout - still not fully recovered from whatever's been ailing me the past couple of weeks.

Paid a few bills.  (Didn't I just do this last month!??!)

Phoned my aunt, who lives with my cousin (her son) about 300 miles away.  I'll be visiting her in about a month - we've both got birthdays around then.  I think she'll be 86 or 88 or something?

Busy night:

• I bought some underwear on the way home.
  • I picked up my kid from day care.
  • I talked to my mom.
  • I took my kid to the park.
  • I did some laundry.
  • I made dinner.
  • I did the dishes.
  • I put out some bug traps.
  • I put my kid to bed.
  • I emptied the diaper pail.
  • I gathered up old clothes to donate & put them in my car.
  • I cleaned out the junk drawer.
  • I re-made my rope anklet (had to cut the old one off when I gained weight a few years ago).
  • I found my old quartz necklace I made in college.
  • I poked around on DF for a little while.

Peace

I went to the local hospital to get checked out.  I am not feeling well  as you probably know.   I thought I was dehydrated but it turns out that I was constipated do they gave me a jug of Glycol to drink and pass out the stuff  from my colon.

I have been suffering from frequent urination and I was hoping they would have a solution for me.   The doctor informed me i will feel better once my colon is cleared up.   I hope he is correct.

I also saw my psychiatrist who increased my Rivotril to 2mg at night.  I am only getting half hour sleep at night so I hope the increase helps me.

Paid my house insurance.