Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I walked 3 miles, it is so hard to get started working out in the mornings, but once I get started I usually am glad I exercised.

I  also released the kracken, er, I mean the chickens and fed and watered them.

Later this morning i hope to replant some of my garden, it rained so much my seeds rotted in the ground.

I did some exercise this morning and fullfill the promise I made to one of the members here.

I talked to one of the friends from here.

And I was asleep the whole day as usual.

Now its nearly evening here and I am going to do some work I have abandoned for a long time.

Will talk to my mother at 8 pm.

I got up early for a Sunday. Wrote my Morning Pages. Made breakfast for me & son, then went out for some walking/jogging in the nearby park. When I came back, I stretched a lot.

Then I felt really physically weird, so I sort of napped and my cat came and napped on top of me. Best thing in the world.

Then I took a shower.

Went to visit a friend, she had an open house. I talked to lots of interesting people.

Left, went grocery shopping and came home, made dinner.

Wow...

Today, I did some unpleasant things I'd been postponing.

I made our flight and car-rental arrangements for a vacation (that I really don't want to take in some ways). My husband booked the place we'll be staying in.

I also called to cancel our existing cable/internet service. We signed with another company and they're better. So I had to talk to this customer relations guy and he wanted to tell me everything they could do for me. At first I thought I'd have to listen and say, sorry, no to everything. But what came to me was to say, "I just need to cancel our service. That's it. Please tell me what I need to do."

And he did. Tomorrow, I'll shlep the modem and tv box & remote over to them.

All that exhausted me.

Didn't freak out waiting for the background check for my new job to go through. The anticipation up until that first day makes me too anxious, I hope it goes through soon but am dreading it at the same time. I also did some drawing today and made sure my rabbits got their exercise. 

Yesterday I worked 6-2, then finally started "late" spring cleaning: moved furniture, vacuumed the upholstery, scrubbed the baseboards, cleaned all the mouldings, ceiling fans, scrubbed floors. Still some left to do, but got the lion's share finished. Also treated apartment for fleas (proactive more than anything.. No fleas yet, but its summer and I have a cat). Speaking of which... gave the cat a bath, he actually did pretty well, and I escaped intact..

Organized my son's room, boxed up a few things for Goodwill, straightened his bookshelf.

Pretty productive day, actually..

So far, I got up and out of bed, dressed, made coffee, wrote a bit.

Ate breakfast and now I'm getting ready to go to a Zumba class for older adults. I'm very excited about it. Never taken a Zumba class before and it's free!

Made it to Memphis and back to pick up my granddaughter. I have her for 5 weeks. It's going to be a massive accomplishment for me to survive this. I am thrilled to be able to have her in the summer like this, but I also struggle with so many issues that it's hard to keep her fully entertained. Just need to not think ahead too much and only plan each day as it comes.