Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I saw my psychiatrist today. He said I looked really depressed.  He switched my medication from Cipralex to Prozac.

I went to the drug store and came home.

That's major, duck. I'm also impressed with your psychiatrist. Hope the change will help you.

I saw my p-doc today. Last saw him in October. He was pleased with how I've responded to the medications--and me too. I look at how I was 2 years ago...a total mess.

Also did a bunch of shopping and cleaning. I have friends coming in for a short visit.

And I've got a headache, but it's not the worst kind. I did nap a little in the afternoon.

That too, is an accomplishment. I could have napped for two solid hours, I think, but there wasn't time to do everything.

Dinner is in the oven.

Called a couple of good friends I hadn't spoken to in a while and had a good conversation. Called my brother in PA and talked about my new job, and his. I have been isolating pretty badly recently, and have really been making an effort to reconnect with friends and family.

I made an A on my exam, even though I was depressed all week and didn't study as much as usual. I don't know how I did it, but I did. At least that's one less thing to worry about.

Thats quite an accomplishment! I wish I could go do well in school like I use to in the past. Are you in university? 

Called a couple of good friends I hadn't spoken to in a while and had a good conversation. Called my brother in PA and talked about my new job, and his. I have been isolating pretty badly recently, and have really been making an effort to reconnect with friends and family.

Thats something I've been thinking about doing recently. I just think it might be weird to speak after soo long. Idk maybe I'm just paranoid. Plus I'm not the same person I was a few years ago. When people ask me how my life has been since I've seen them, what do I say? "It's been complete ?"