Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Enjoyed my last non work day in the north went to a local lake with pure emerald green water and perfect clouds went swimming was Cold but refreshing cooked lunch over a fire and then my friend helped me pack my truck for my journey home next week

I had been in a lazy funk for quite a few days.

I think I may have snapped out of it.

Today I:

- Did yoga first thing

- Went with my better half to run quite a few errands

- Ate healthily

- Took our dog out for a walk around the lake

- Cleaned up the house to get ready for the work week

- Washed and put away clothes

- Prepared lunch for my boyfriend tomorrow

I did this all with a pretty positive attitude.

I'm proud of these accomplishments!

Edited by PuaOlena

I was able to actually sit down and enjoy a book for the first time in forever. I sat down and read a 450 page book in one sititng without getting distracted or too emotionally exhausted to continue. It was amazing. I've missed that feeling so much. It just happened out of the blue, so it gives me hope that more little things like that will happen.

~Rose

Seriously, good for you. I've been trying to get back into reading but my attention span is zero. I think I've read 30 pages in 2 weeks of my current book, and that's like 6 hours of effort, it's crazy >.< I keep blanking out and then suddenly I'm at the bottom of the page so I have to restart it.

---

Today I finally put some clothes away and set a schedule for the week for myself. Finished a part of a project I was working on.

Edited by Kogent5

slept late but made it to an afternoon dentist appointment (which I wanted to cancel so I could stay in bed and sleep the day away). Really proud that I went anyway.

went to the hardware store and picked up dinner on the way home.

started to clip some hair off my dog who is crazy woolly. wish I could afford the groomer but with two longhair dogs, it's just too expensive right now.

Getting out of my comfortable, cozy bed to go outside on this awful rainy day, driving to work on a slippery road was my accomplishment of the day but according to my boss I now have to work now.  Really his nuts, after all I've been through, he should have more sympathy and cut me some slack don't you thing?

Going through a rough patch.  Trying hard to get through it. Taking my meds as usual. I took the weekend off from blogging and tried to just rest. I'm working today. Feels better to work. So lucky I can work from home.

I changed my mammogram appointment from tomorrow to two weeks from now.

Major for me. I have a hard time doing stuff like that. I feel like I should stick with the original plan at all times, no matter how difficult it will be for me. Anyway, that's what I have hitherto believed.

Now I believe I can change my mind and my appointments!

Today was a rough day in some ways. I woke up at about 6 am [after going to bed at around 1]. I really like having at least 8 hours of sleep. I'm a baby about that. Anywho, I layed in bed till about 11:20 am just trying to get a few more hours because I had convinced myself that I wouldn't feel good without it.

Low and behold, I could not fall back asleep. I pretty much wasted 5 hours where I could have done something else. But at least I got cuddles with my dog.

But to put that to a positive, when I got up I was able to take our friends dog out for a walk. He doesn't get to go out very much. It is a lovely walk we have here, right on the lake and a trail nearby. I'm trying to take him out as often as I can.

Then I danced around, and got ready for work. Really in a positive mood!

I could have beat myself up all day about staying in bed but I managed to take hold of those emotions. Yippe!!

I cleaned out my truck. Gonna finish packing it tomorrow for moving on sat.

Remembered to set my salad for lunch that I brought to work instead of eating meals at work which are unhealthy but then I worked late and ended up eating dinner there

I did groceries before going to class bad idea...took out my library book 2 books about jonestown yayyy but I could not find the one about columbine ughh maybe tomorrow ill come back beside i was too tired to walk more. i started my garden in my bedroom i need to but some poster and stuff too make it better, I hope the garlic and onion green grow fast. I did exercide yesterday, today walking around town was my workout