Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

slept until the afternoon again, I hate that I do that.

But then I washed the dishes, cleaned up kitchen and made a pan of pasta sauce and cooked dinner and also managed to clean up again after cooking. Have the washing machine loaded so I can just start the load tomorrow. It's progress and I figure if I can just do a bit each day it may help my house and also my mental health. 

Yesterday I felt like I did nothing at all.  But noticed I crossed everything off my list even though they were little routine things.  I love crossing things off a list.  It seems like I need to remind myself that in order to be happy either I do something productive or something pleasurable whichever is available.

It seems like I need to remind myself that in order to be happy either I do something productive or something pleasurable whichever is available.

I really like that gentle sun. Im trying so hard to just be a bit proactive with things. Doing nothing makes me feel worse and just guilty so doing something has to be the better option even if it feels like a struggle.

I was able to actually sit down and enjoy a book for the first time in forever. I sat down and read a 450 page book in one sititng without getting distracted or too emotionally exhausted to continue. It was amazing. I've missed that feeling so much. It just happened out of the blue, so it gives me hope that more little things like that will happen.

~Rose

I was able to actually sit down and enjoy a book for the first time in forever. I sat down and read a 450 page book in one sititng without getting distracted or too emotionally exhausted to continue. It was amazing. I've missed that feeling so much. It just happened out of the blue, so it gives me hope that more little things like that will happen.

~Rose

Absolutely. I find if I can hang onto these little moments and allow myself to experience the enjoyment I can retain some of that good feeling for a while.

Peace and love