Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I cleaned and mopped my kitchen floor today. It's been needing that for like two months! (And I am so sore now, ugh)

I also finally sent a friend request to someone I met in the hospital.. I hope they're not mad at me for delaying a week and a half on that.

Slept all day. Woke up at 6 pm.

Managed to walk for 40 minutes.

Did some homework my therapist gave me to do.

Now I am in the chat room.

Can you use the chat room on your phone / tablet?

It only works on pc.   You could try your phone and tablet.

Applied filler to the body of my 2nd guitar build. Went out to talk to my friend Kirby who will be adding pinstripes it after I spray it completely blue. Since the guitars colors are based off a motorcycle I have Kirby also asked for me to let him look at it. Went out and bought paint as well. What does suck for me now is that its going to be raining for the next week. Weather has stopped me off and on more on this build compared to the first. Oh well...

11350616_865183410213706_377102458030313

My contact lenses that I ordered online arrived today!  :smilingteeth: It's one of those things that happens and instantly makes your day better despite what may have happened. 

I also got a haircut! ANNND My barber gave me his number so I can contact him when I want a haircut!

I feel like I'm getting a fresh start because of these two things. It's like a little reset button in my life.

A very very small reset button. But a reset button nonetheless! 

Edited by idkusername465

I feel like I had monumental accomplishments today.

Put an AC in the window!!!

Took trash and recycles to the road for pickup.

Worked like crazy on my blogs.

Did some crocheting.

Talked to my friend on the phone.

slept into the afternoon. I had a doc appt which I just didnt have the energy to go to, but I got ready and went anyway.

Bought some things on the way home to make a pasta sauce (will hopefully do that tomorrow).

put groceries away, did dishes and cleaned up kitchen. Put home made dehydrated dog treats away. I also swept bathroom.

I have the dehydrator trays soaking now, but as far as days go, this was pretty productive for me.

Edited by bluegal

Recorded a new song... "Days Gone By" which is simply an instrumental piece solely done with a Stratocaster. Another fellow classmate from my high school days had recently committed suicide. That makes 3 people now... Who sadly decided to end everything. I may never know the reason why but anyway "Days Gone By" is for them. I don't know if they ever cared for any of my music but still.

https://soundcloud.com/traviswolfe101/days-gone-by