Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Today I accomplished something huge. It was my mother's doctor appointment and it's very hard to get her to the doctor. But we did it! Then I was so mentally exhausted that I collapsed and napped off and on for 3 hours and did not get to work on my blogs.  But at least that appointment is over with! She does not go again for 6 months.

It's too hot..abnormal weather of global warming..extreme floods at some cities..hard to go outside for exercise.

This is my life 11 months out of the year, too dam hot!!

Oh yes cause of global warming seasons are lost too never seen spring or autum,it's either too hot or too cold.

Well my carbon monoxide detector kept going off in the middle of the night so finally I called the fire department this morning. At least it got me out of bed. I also sent an important email. Took a shower.

I'm going to volunteer later tonight.

Now if only I could convince myself to write the essay that's already 3 days late... I always put off doing any essays that involve self-reflection or writing about personal experiences. It always gives me anxiety. 

Dunno where I got a burst of energy from ("from where I got a burst of energy?  pshaw!  it's my sentence, and I'll end it with a preposition if I want to!"), but I was up around 6:00am this morning - replaced the battery in the smoke detector in the utility room.  I'll start a load of laundry in a few minutes, then... I've got no goals for today.  I want to do some work over the weekend, so I'm taking my "weekend" today.

Have a great day, all!

Edited by RatBoy

Another bad day for me. Slept most of it.  No motivation.

Went to the hardware store to buy some plumbing parts

Went to meet my friends for coffee.  

I am now in the chat room 

Well so far this week I've accomplished going thru 7,000 old comic books, bag/bordering them, and catagorizing.

Let me tell u....my butt is so sore from sitting on the floor ...lol. Doesn't help that I broke my tailbone a year ago so when I sit in one spot too long...boy do I feel it.

post-123337-0-72849000-1432403582_thumb.

Edited by Elicia