Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Fed the animals, moved chicks to outside small pen, washing clothes. Got to go shopping for work clothes later and I still need to go grocery shopping. All I really want to do is go hide in bed and never come out but I am going to try my hardest to not do that.

I've had several days in a row filled with great ambition for getting things done. Sadly, the day ends and without me lifting a finger. I spend my entire day working on my blogs. Thank goodness I at least have that, because I could never support myself if I had to work outside the home. Today I hope to clean or declutter a little. 

made an appointment to see my therapist

change the oil in my vehicle

I had to force my self to do the above.  When will this depression end?

Oh yes duck i know that feeling..when will it end...there's no knowing about it,it might last forever or be gone tomorrow..uncertainty kills all my motivation

I actually spent the entire day yesterday hanging out with a friend. Which is great and I am proud. The only drawback is that today my depression and fatigue is so much worse and I hate that. Almost like yesterday was just a fluke and today I'm paying for it. I'm still proud however 'good' days just don't seem worth it anymore.

I am going to try to do one tiny thing a day to declutter around here. I don't care if that means just picking up one thing. Even one thing a day adds up. Yesterday I put the patio furniture out and I pruned a plant and put it on my deck. I also gave two bags of clothing for my friends donation collection at work. 

I have really struggled with my time off on the weekends these past few months.  I've always been really good at finding things to do but as I get older I am running out of things I like or want to do.

It's terrible actually.  Then I go back into work feeling ever worse.  I hate that empty feeling of nothingness.