Sign in to follow this  
mikehad

What Scares You The Most.

I'm most afraid of dying and leaving my boys motherless. I also have a super gigantic fear of balloons and a slight creeped out fear of clowns. Other than that...I'm mostly a normal person, right?! lol

Being creeped out by clowns proves that you are sane. :smile:

I`m scared of a lot of things.I`m afraid that I`m going to be this way all my life.I`m afraid I`ll never get better.I`m afraid I`ll never be able to stand on my own two feet.I`m afraid of losing my loved ones.I`m scared of a lot of things.

Ok, so now that I'm 39 years old...my new scary thought is...turning the big 4-0. I've heard that it's downhill from there and you start to fall apart!!! But, I guess I'm ahead of the game because I've been falling apart for years.

Ok, so now that I'm 39 years old...my new scary thought is...turning the big 4-0. I've heard that it's downhill from there and you start to fall apart!!! But, I guess I'm ahead of the game because I've been falling apart for years.

I'm turning 34 this month.. I fear this too. Every bday is one step closer to 40. I'm sure when we turn 50 though, 40 will have been nothing...lol.

Praying mantises, chocolate on the floor, and Drakengard. I spent a couple of months trying to find out the meaning of it whereas I just traumatized myself to death.

Sign in to follow this