Havent been on here in a while...I was doing really good for a while...The anxierty & getting stressed out is back...Thought I would post on here...

Sorry to hear that your anxiety is back screenman. I have anxiety and I never leave the house. Sometimes If I'm by a window I'll catch that nice breeze and think of how beautiful it is outside and how I wish I could be out there happy like I used to be. It really sucks.

Edited by frozenheart

Frozen heart - I know how you feel... Sometimes I dont feel like going out- Where I live theres lots of traffic

Noise & people just driving like jerks & being rude to each other... so alot of the time I just avoid it all-

As long as I'm home I have control of whats going on...This world has become a pretty crazy place-

Sometimes its a scary place... The thing we have to remember is theres still alot of good in the world-

We have to remember whats important like family & friends & keep doing the best we can...

Thanx for getting back to me...

Take Care -

Walt-

Sorry to hear that your anxiety is back screenman. I have anxiety and I never leave the house. Sometimes If I'm by a window I'll catch that nice breeze and think of how beautiful it is outside and how I wish I could be out there happy like I used to be. It really sucks.

I do the same thing, except if I see people walking by on the sidewalks I can't have my windows open because it freaks me out! Luckily I have a nice back yard that's secluded so I can open THOSE windows. I always crave the outdoors... the trees, the grass, leaves, dirt, flowers, weeds- all of it. I want the growth and the decay of that world... that ever-moving world that is alien and yet parallel to our own. *sigh* But I FEAR... humans... corruption... manipulation.

I'm at the piont where I know I have to be careful & take it slow- Seems the stress is catching up to me-

What I'm doing is putting to use all the things I've learned on here & from family & friends...

With me its usually when work is slow & I have bills to pay... I have to try to remember that this will all work itself out & have patience...

I've got Dr. Wayne Dyer on face book & his words really help me out...

What helps you guys keep a positive attitude? Family, friends,work Religion?

Thanks for posting-

Walt

What helps you guys keep a positive attitude? Family, friends,work Religion?

I guess, for me, it would be all of those, except work. I haven't worked in quite some time. My mom and dad help me and really support me with my anxiety. They seem to understand and I am very grateful and thankful for that everyday. I have one friend that comes over when he has time, but he has a family and he's really busy. I pray quite a bit, and feels pretty good.

I've read some of Wayne Dyer's stuff, too, and his words have helped me as well.

I hope you are doing well.