What Is Your Intention Today?

arboria

I intend to get through this day with the same good attitude that I arrived with.

I wish I had the same positive attitude Flash. You seem like you're in a really good place. I'm so glad, you really deserve some 'good' after all the stuff you've been through this year. Keep up with the sleep, fun & too many dates (awesome!) lol :-)

I intend to get through this day with the same good attitude that I arrived with.

I wish I had the same positive attitude Flash. You seem like you're in a really good place. I'm so glad, you really deserve some 'good' after all the stuff you've been through this year. Keep up with the sleep, fun & too many dates (awesome!) lol :-)

Els1e, you have a good attitude, I've seen your posts here. It's a lot of work to keep it positive, but I don't want to turn into grumpy Flash anymore, life is good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also going to get my hair done today. Yesterday my pupils told me I reminded them of Tauriel and I was super flattered by that because I think she's pretty. I know I shouldn't be this shallow, but that kickstarted me, so I'm doing my hair today!

I'm going to buy some fishing supplies for my dad's holiday present today, make some cake (as always), read Kundera, watch movies, put ornaments on the tree, and try not to think about ancient history boyfriend who broke my heart and really loved Christmas. He's married now, so it really makes absolutely NO sense for me to still be in love with him. Plus, we haven't talked in two years, and I'm pretty sure we've both changed so much that he can't possibly be the person I was in love with for those six years. But Christmas just always breaks my heart.

My intention today is to try to make sure everyone gets to laugh and feel good, since it's supposed to be like that today. I'll also try my best to be grateful to whomever got me something, despite my silent protest of gift-giving by never answering the constant 'what do you want for Krismas' questions.

• 2 weeks later...

My intention is to maintain a positive, self-affirming attitude, even though it's the last day of vacation.

I may do some goal setting this afternoon, and my intention regarding them is to ward off panic and to set attainable goals.

I intend to be positive even if my spouse engages in his typical buzzkill-end-of-fun-no-we-shouldn't-go-out-to-the-movies-one-last-time-before-weekend/vacation-is-over-frowny-face behavior.

• 2 weeks later...