What Are You Reading?

arboria

On 10/4/2016 at 1:00 AM, PurpleStorm said:

The Sapphire Rose - David Eddings (Book three of the Elenium Trilogy)

Great book, great series actually :smile:

Brandy Station 1863 - first step towards Gettysburg 

brandy.jpg

Edited by hocico

• 3 weeks later...

I never really had any interest previously in the american civil war but reading that previous book on the battle of Brandy Station has stoked my interest so now I am reading:

confed.jpg

Edited by hocico

i'm currently reading Beloved by Toni Morisson for a college course on the contemporary American novel. the book is great, i like it very much.

i have so many books on my reading list. sometimes the fact that i have so many great books to look forward to in the future fills me with excitement and inspiration. the same goes for video games, music and movies.

5 minutes ago, virvellian said:

i'm currently reading Beloved by Toni Morisson for a college course on the contemporary American novel. the book is great, i like it very much.

i have so many books on my reading list. sometimes the fact that i have so many great books to look forward to in the future fills me with excitement and inspiration. the same goes for video games, music and movies.

I read Sula by Morrison for a university course on American literature.  Excellent novel. btw, you took the words right out of my mouth in terms of what's inspiring.