What Did You Do Today?

Went out of town to pick up supplies for the elementary Christmas concert. Got home just in time to unload the car and head to cantata practice. Ate supper, clipped the cats front claws, threw clothes in the washer, changed the bed linens, walked the dogs, made a popcorn cake and now I think it is time for bed.

Helped my wife set up for the nativity, came home and did housework, went and picked wife up from

work and we went shopping in town, came home again and did a few jobs and had dinner, sorted

out the dogs and came and settled in bed with laptop, came on here and shortly I will be off to read

my new book on Mark Antony I am half way through :happy:

Sewed my bear Hef`s arm back on.Put a new nose on Winnie the Pooh.Sewed a few tiny little teddy bears.Had lunch.Tidied up.Watched CNN.Listened to some music while doing some crafts.Made dinner for me and my nephew.Helped my mom take of my sisters kids and we watched Despicable Me 2.That was yesterday.

Since more than a week fruit flies have settled in my kitchen, the result of forgetting to take the trash out in time. Today I vacuumed as many as I could and emptied the trash and dishwasher to make the rest die of hunger.

Got up and put the breakfest casserole in the oven first thing. I had prepared it last night so it was ready to go. Just needed baked an hour. Then fed the cat (she was rather demanding this morning)! Kids came at 7:30. Kaitlynn 22 and her partner of 4 years and Garrick 20. We had breakfeast, open gifts, and messed around on the internet showing each other crazy apps and videos. Then played games. I had a great Christmas. I honestly didn't think I was going to. Last year I didn't have one at all. The kids were with their Dad. I don't have anything to do with the rest of my family now or rather they don't with me. I had just had cancer scare/surgery/thyroid removel last Christmas and was alone. Its my fault though. I made my kids stay the whole time with their Dad. I didn't want them to have a lame day. I realize now I was wrong for all of us. My family (my kids and I) is small now (compared to going to family get togathers that I would be at now of about 30) but I am loved and so are they and that's what matters!