What Did You Do Today?

Spent most of the day in my usual stupor but then made myself some coffee and went out to Target to return an ill-fitting top. Looked around, but managed to not buy anything. Went to the mall and had Subway, then did some window shopping.

Went to work for a few hours. Still felt queasy after being sick and hurling all weekend. So I left to work at home. It's not that I was not too sick to work, I was too sick to listen to my coworkers griping. So I went and looked around at some shoes. Realized that I am broke so I went home. Made some calls, did a lot of laundry, cleaned up the place, ate some food, mailed some packages to my brother in Wisconsin. Went to the gym, did 25 min of cardio, now I'm eating a bit before I go to bed. 

Had my second appointment with the new pdoc. I like her a lot; she's very sweet and enthusiastic about her job. She upped my Cymbalta, kept my risperdone the same, and switched my klonipin for ativan. Here's hoping the new mix works.

Came  home and felt zombie-ish all day. I thought I had bad allergies, but I'm starting to think it's a cold. My nose keeps running.

I did manage to go back out to the pharmacy to get my new prescriptions and bought  myself a cheap lipstick there using a coupon. Had Wendy's for dinner since I didn't cook. Ended my night watching The Voice and Timeless with my husband. Now I'm lying in bed trying to get sleepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the farmer's market, went to a department store, bought a few shirts, which I ended up not liking and will return today. Went to the pharmacy, bought gas at the amazing price of 2.09 per gallon. I like it when gas is cheap. Watched some movies. A successful Saturday for me. 

Went to work. Wendy's. Went to the pharmacy. Made a good call and went to vote at 7:55pm, 5 min before closing. It was deserted and it was just me. 

The registration volunteer told me earlier there were 2000 people, no spaces in the parking lot, 2 hour wait. I don't have the patience for that kind of thing. 

Slummed around the house all morning, posted on here and wrote some emails :happy:, booked my train ticket and theatre ticket for when L comes to visit, looked at hotels, went to the newsagents to get some posting done and  A was behind the till so we chatted while she did my parcels, went out for dinner tonight with some friends, had the sausage and mash and a orange chocolate mousse for pudding magnifique! , sat and watched CBS action and read my book for a while. 

Got ready for work, drove there.. discovered I don't work there for 2 weeks (sidejob) because schedules are hard, picked up Metamorphoses and Paradise Lost at a bookstore then went home. Out to dinner shortly. Maybe head downtown later, who knows?

Up and dressed and off to church this morning, sat with L and F at the back :happy: had tea afterwards and chatted to L for ages (we were the last to leave as we were still :blah: away and realised everyone else had gone :laugh:) we talked about strictly come dancing, Joseph (the musical) and her weekend :smile: , then I went and had a drink at MacDonalds and had a chat with one of staff I know in there, washed the car and checked the tyre pressure, came home and watched a tear jerking christmas movie,  had some dinner and then came on here to see what everyone was upto :smile:, watched les mis live at the royal Albert hall :whistling:, ordered a few christmas pressies, back here again :hugs:

Bought all my ingredients for the macaroni and cheese and the sweet potato casserole I'm making for Thanksgiving. Got gas for my car, then went to PetSmart and got a bigger crate and new pet bed for my dog. We also got her a chewy "bone" toy that squeaks. Then we went to the movie theater at the mall to see the Fantastic Beasts movie, followed by dinner in the food court (chicken teriyaki).