What Did You Do Today?

Went to a memorial service at the church this morning and made polite conversation for a while, then I was in the kitchen for a bit doing the washing up, looked in the charity shop and said Bonjour to the french volunteer who is always there on a sunday :smile:, came home to get some lunch and look on here for a bit before I get to the gym and work out. 

Woke up, did some cleaning, donated some books, did some cardio, I wanted to lift waits but I sliced the tip of my middle finger with some scissors so it's too painful to grip anything. Will do more cleaning, prepare to go to a public health conference tomorrow, prepare a little for work tomorrow as well. 

Woke up before the sun and couldn't fall back asleep for hours. Finally got some sleep and then woke up again in the afternoon. Later took the dog to the dog park where she had a great time running around and  meeting other dogs. Came home and marathoned the first 5 episodes of Salem. 

Went to the dog park again. Went to one of those pop up Halloween stores and bought glow-in-the-dark hair and face gel and sparkly purple eye shadow. Looked around CVS for a few minutes but didn't buy anything. Went to subway and waited for ten minutes for the employee to come out before a guy eating a sandwich told me to use the bell that I hadn't seen. Got my sandwich and went home to eat it and watch The Voice. Then watched Timeless. Now fooling around online.

Caught up with various forms, bills and things I have been putting off doing because sorting them out is so boring, did the ironing, helped out at church and took some tins to the food bank, finished reading my book, got sweaty at the gym, watched the first episode of the "Shogun" dvd set I got from a charity shop.

My day is just starting. So far I woke up and did all my morning things like  taking care of my doggy and kitties. My morning routine is rather boring. I let my Gigi out and while she is out I feed the kitties, bring her back in and then it's cheese time for her morning allergy pills. I just fed Gigi her dinner and now my hubby and I are getting ready to eat dinner and watch "The Flash".

Drove downtown where we caught the ferry to the marina by the beach. From there, we had dinner then went on a two hour sunset cruise around the Gulf of Mexico. We saw two dolphins and some celebrity mansions by the water. After the cruise, we got ice cream at a shop on the beach then caught the ferry back to downtown. Then it was the drive home where our dog greeted us at the door. It was a good day and now I'm tired.