What Did You Do Today?

Did the job thing, left a little early to see my shrink. Had a pretty good discssionabout how my inner termoil manifests itself as nervous habits. Wrote my "pen pal" back (finally), had a self love session, now watching Orphan Black. 

Got home ok ago from a small riot due to the appearance of a certain candidate for President. Never experienced pepper spray before, not directed at me, but near by. Been to a several protests and marches in my time but this is first time I had seen one get out of hand. 

Other than that, a quiet day.

Worked on my road bike, time to ride again. 

I'm getting ready for a 3 or 4 day ride because I need it and taking my son; I usually wait for warmer weather and ride in Big Bear, there's an annual and large ride up there. 

I worked out to a zumba dvd for the first time today. I was fun and new, but let me tell you something, I ain't got no rhythm. But I tried my best and it was a nice break from the rut I am in.

It was a family-heavy weekend and I was hoping today I'd catch a break. But no, my son needed some stuff---to get a new shirt and dress pants and a new belt. So I got my husband to take him, while I went to the grocery store and shopped for my son and myself.

Then I was just feeling out of sorts--I made coffee for all of us and felt better after coffee.

Then I played an online game on and off, wasted time on FB and made dinner: Meatloaf and coleslaw. 

I literally stayed in bed the whole day. I've been trying to socialize more lately and meet new people but it's draining me to even reply back to them. I feel at fault because I don't rely as frequently as I should. I have anxiety to look at their messages.  It is mentally draining me to pretend like I'm normal and happy towards them. I feel like a lie. I cried for no reason earlier. It's a bad day...