What Did You Do Today?

Went on a date with my spouse; gave myself a pedicure, painted my fingernails and toenails like a total girly-girl. What's up with that?! Hope you guys had a good day. :winkkiss:

I don't know but maybe because it feels nice, looks nice and feels good to treat your body and appearance like it matters? Not that anyone needs to wear nail varnish to look nice! But if it makes you feel good, it's all good :Coopyahoo:

House work this morning and looked after puppy, walked the doggies, got some things

from the supermarket, went to visit in-laws and see wifey, played with nephew and

watched tv, had a lovely dinner and homemade blackberry pie :happy: , packed

shopping in car and came home, sorted doggies out and did a few more jobs

and here I am in bed :smile:

My evaporative cooler wasn't working right, so I went outside to fix it. Decided to drain it first and discovered a teeny tiny spider that was marooned on the overflow pipe surrounded by water in the cooler. Put a long twig from that pipe to the ground and he scurried away. I wonder how long he [she] had been there? Anyway, it kind of made my day feel lighter.

.. earlier this afternoon I walked into a spider web… Yikes!

Did you do the Universal Spider Heeby-Jeeby Dance? Hop around, wave your arms wildly around your head and body, and scream loudly. That's how I do it! :Coopwink:

LOL yes! I was walking down the sidewalk many blocks from my house… I was waving my arms,, saying "Yikes Get away! Oh No!" this man washing down his driveway with a hose looked at me quizzically…

Took wife to work, drove 50 miles to collect an undelivered parcel, housework and walked

the dog, some bits online, phoned my dad and chatted for a while, talked to my wife and

had dinner, looking on here and shortly reading my book, playing my game and possibly

watching some more of the new seasons of Foyles War.

Laundry. I find I am more interested in weather forecasts when I am drying my clothes on a clothes line. I guess clothes lines are passe. Read an interesting article about them though. Apparently hanging clothes out in the sun causes them to be bathed in UVA, UVB, x-rays and gamma radiation, which may **** more germs than clothes dryers do. LOL.

Laundry. I find I am more interested in weather forecasts when I am drying my clothes on a clothes line. I guess clothes lines are passe. Read an interesting article about them though. Apparently hanging clothes out in the sun causes them to be bathed in UVA, UVB, x-rays and gamma radiation, which may **** more germs than clothes dryers do. LOL.

That's confusing, there was a story on the news here a while ago about it being bad to dry clothes indoors because it makes your house more damp and that's supposed to be bad for your health...!