Sign in to follow this  
SufferInSilence

What Did You Do Today?

Worked like crazy since 6:30 am until 17:00.

and my boss annoyed me. he is supposed to compensate me for overtime but does not bother.

some co workers told me to go to the CEO since he is adorable man and he is the only one who decides where the money goes....

i worked tons of extra time for a month and got nothing.

SECOND DAY OF VACATION!!!! My boyfriend's friend is visiting us for the week.. um... We're playing Dungeons and Dragons today :P my character sheet is on this computer.. lol

Also, I found a new avatar for this site that I liked..

Um...later, we're going out to eat at a restaurant that I really like. So far so good. I don't have an appointment with my therapist this week. Hopefully I won't need it.

and my boss annoyed me. he is supposed to compensate me for overtime but does not bother.

some co workers told me to go to the CEO since he is adorable man and he is the only one who decides where the money goes....

Also, not getting paid overtime is against the law. Bring it to the CEO's attention.

I went to a memorial for a woman who when to chemo with my mother, then I went to a picnic, then I came home and took a nap and rewatched the IT Crowd series 2, then I went to the hospital to visit my friend, and then I came home and came on here!

I sat in a car running while my sister ran errands because she and my mother thought it would do my anxiety good. They were wrong.

Went to work. Had to take a few hours of to attend a funeral for an 8 year old boy. That was tough. Then had to head back to work for several hours. Came home and cooked super, did dishes and worked on writing a paper that is due by midnight. The worst part is trying to do it on my phone as the Internet is down all over town.

I was in bed, switching between being asleep and being awake but just not wanting to move, until about four pm. And then my mother forced me to get up, take a shower, and eat some food.

Then we went for a car ride, because that always makes me feel like I'm doing something productive and helps my mood a bit, when really I'm just wasting my time sitting in the car rather than sitting in my bed. Tricks of the mind.

I was in bed, switching between being asleep and being awake but just not wanting to move, until about four pm. And then my mother forced me to get up, take a shower, and eat some food.

Then we went for a car ride, because that always makes me feel like I'm doing something productive and helps my mood a bit, when really I'm just wasting my time sitting in the car rather than sitting in my bed. Tricks of the mind.

It is 7:39 am here...

I am sitting with tea and laptop after a long shower....at 9 i go to work. :computer:

Went to work. Had to take a few hours of to attend a funeral for an 8 year old boy. That was tough. Then had to head back to work for several hours. Came home and cooked super, did dishes and worked on writing a paper that is due by midnight. The worst part is trying to do it on my phone as the Internet is down all over town.

Oh God i am so sorry....

I hope you never had to see a Jewish burial....I am Catholic but many of my friends are Jewish and i attended 2 funerals in the past years....it is horrible.

May we never experience such grief.

Also, not getting paid overtime is against the law. Bring it to the CEO's attention.

Oh dear mirage thank you but i am laughing...sad laughter....in Israel they do not pay overtime to High Tech employees.

Never....If you want to know why i can explain their stupid logic.

Not much seeing as I did most of the things I needed to do yesterday, just took the wife to work, went

and got a new oven and went blackberry picking when I got back.

So sorry Springer2. I remember how hard it was when my dad was removed from life support and I had to make that decision. Your family is in my thoughts.

My day started with having to fill out paperwork for a sexual harassment complaint between two students. Then another funeral this afternoon for a man that suicided this weekend. That makes 2 this week. *sigh*

I spent a couple hours at the gym, trying to work of this excess energy feeling, and then I came home, took a trazodone, and have just been trying to relax my mind ever since.