Sign in to follow this  
skyblueheart

Identity As The Fat Kid

ever since i was a preteen and my guy friends made fun of me for being fat

i started getting down on myself about it. i thought i was ugly.

to this day i still have a difficult time with my self-image

a couple girls have told me this isnt true. but i really dont believe them anymore. especially because all of them are gone now.

its getting to the point where I see fat women at college, and i feel more confident like I could talk to them instead of the rail thin barbie wannabees

I'm sorry you are struggling with self-image. I think so many people in todays modern world have that issue. I know I do!

I think you should talk to anyone you want to, no matter what they look like. It's what's on the inside that's important.

Dear skyblueheart

​People can be so cruel to others when they don't even take the time to get to know people personally.

The most important is to get a good self image and high self esteem for yourself based on the values you put on yourself. We all have the ability to be kind, considerate and generally caring people.

It is a matter of getting your feelings about yourself into perspective. What value do you put on loving yourself unconditionally, caring for yourself and making some changes to some aspects of yourself you don't particularly like.

Be passionate about becoming the you that is going to make you feel pretty happy and contented about yourself in general. Be comfortable in your own body and take action for your own sake.

Become the best you can personality wise and be happy and content with yourself.

Best Wishes

Jim Bow

Yeah I was the fat kid too. My dad once measured my thighs in front of company. All those ugly words hurt and time isn't much of a healer when you have mental/emotional issues.

You should know that fat women have preferences, including how a man looks and his personality.. Many will know you are looking at them as a second choice, " getting to a point ". Talk to a fat woman because you like her, and genuinely want to get to know her. Otherwise, please do not waste her time.

Edited by whatchagonnado