Sign in to follow this  
skyblueheart

Girls Wouldnt Care If I Was Dead

last year i was with my only girlfriend, and i had never been so happy in my whole life. the sun was brighter, the flowers were more beautiful. her yellow shirt made it look like she had two suns on her chest. it was pure joy.

then everyone just had to screw it up. they ripped us apart. it was so horrible. :tear2: i could see the love in her eyes and now shes probably gone forever. i made her smile and laugh. but everybody else looked on us with hatred and tore us away from each other. she wanted to marry me too.

:broken_heart: im never gonna be happy again

edit Don't think of this as your average break up. We didn't even want to break up. There were legal ramifications. I'm not even at liberty to discuss them. Just know it was Hell, and you have no idea just because you've been through a breakup before. It's more like your breakup was in Iraq and your partner got shot by a stray bullet or something. That's the kind of s*** I'm talking about.

Edited by MaddieLouise
took out specific means of suicide

Love is such at times.

we have to continue building what we have in our hands at the present time, as much as the hurt reminds us of those "good memories".

I know that feeling too. Please stay strong and continue to share your feelings with us.

Love is such at times.

we have to continue building what we have in our hands at the present time, as much as the hurt reminds us of those "good memories".

I know that feeling too. Please stay strong and continue to share your feelings with us.

You have no idea. I edited the first post to emphasize this.

Because of it, pretty much the only people I identify with in my college are the veterans or military people. All the other ones are just spoiled babies.

hello there @skyblueheart

you're correct - i have no experience in such a case.

i wish you all the best and that someone who can relate to you may turn up.

in the mean time, thank you for sharing with us

subliminal

Dear skyblueheart,

Not one will every understand how hurt you are and what a tragic story you have deep inside you. Only you can know how deep and how devastating it was.

​All I can do is offer you my sympathy and empathize with you the best I can. Life does throw up some absolutely horrible situations and often there is no way to deflect it but to grieve and accept.

​I wish you the best for your future and that you get the right treatment and at least start to feel well in yourself

Best Wishes

Jim Bow.

nobody wants to help. its survival of the fittest and im the weak dog in the pack that the others single out and ****

What kind of help do you want? What are you hoping that help will accomplish for you. Everyone here wants to help. Sometimes it's hard to know what to do though.