Sign in to follow this  
skyblueheart

Dead And Alive Whats The Difference

i have been looking at graveyards lately and thinking. whats the big deal. your either trapped in this human body. or your trapped underneath the ground.

i would rather just be dead

i dont believe in god because if there is a god i hate him because he took away my first and only love and replaced it with unspeakable horror

Dear skyblueheart,,

Sorry to hear you are so down. I have got to admit that when I was severely depressed and severely suicidal I had exactly the same feeling. I thought the dead were better off than me at least they did not have to suffer anymore.

Once I got on the right medication for me, at the most effective dose (therapeutic dose) I got my drive and determination and started doing all the things I had loved to do with a renewed passion. 4 years later I still feel great and happy to I not take any steps to do away with myself.

Get your medication reviewed until you get on a medication that is going to get you feeling really well again. Get passionate about something you used to love doing and make some goals to get well again regardless of how you are feeling right now

Best Wishes

Jim Bow

(((skyblueheart)))

I'm so so sorry you're going thru this. Idk what to say. I've been there. I used to photograph graveyards alot. My prize photo is a dead bird on the side of the road. It's my favorite. Death is very poignant to me. I've thought so many times that I wanted to die. But I didn't want to **** myself and do that to my family. I used to fantasize about dying in a car wreck or someone breakin in my apt and shooting me. I didn't want to live. Death just seemed so much better. So peaceful. But I know there's a reason God has spared me. Idk what it is yet but I know there is one. I wish there were something I cud say. ***hugs***