Sign in to follow this  
j02

I Guess I Should Start By Saying Hi.

Hello. I'm Jessica.

I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, and severe Depression about five and a half months ago.

I don't know why I'm on here. But I just wanted to say hi.

Edited by j02

Welcome Jessica

We help each other the best we can...when we are down, we pick each other up.

It is ok to talk about your problems here. This is a safe place.

Look around. There is a lot of info here that could be of interest to you.

Again, welcome to our community!

-jmg :flowers:

Edited by jmg

Hi Jessica. I just joined today too. Just need some encouragement. As well as the chance to eventually encourage someone else. It gets exhausting, fighting your own. I hate it. But I have hope that this community will be a good outlet. Nice to meet you. :-)

Hi Jessica. I just joined today too. Just need some encouragement. As well as the chance to eventually encourage someone else. It gets exhausting, fighting your own. I hate it. But I have hope that this community will be a good outlet. Nice to meet you. :-)

***fighting your own mnd***

Ah yes, the 'fighting your own mind' is something that I know all too well with as of late. It's difficult, and mentally and physically draining.

More than a good outlet, I hope this community will be a good source of information. It's always nice to hear from people who have gone through / is going through what I am.

I have the support of the people around me, but sometimes it's just better to hear from people that know what I'm experiencing and need to understand. Not to mention it's a bit easier than googling.

Welcome Jessica and mojosmama!

I hope you will find these forums to be helpful. There are a lot of amazingly caring folks here who have truly "been there and back again." It always feels good to be able to offer something helpful to someone else, especially when we all know how hard it is to deal with depression and related issues.

This is a great place to vent and also a great place to make connections with others. I wish you both the very best here, and with your own struggles.

Warmly,

Ashley

Yeah, I'd rather be physically exhsusted and beaten down than mentally/emotionally. And we always do it to ourselves the worst. I don't understand that. It's like where the Bible says love thy neighbor as thyself. Really? You really want me to treat my neighbor like that? Lol. I'm so glad God has a sense of humor. I think we'll find a lot here. For me blogging, writing, chatting are absolute life savers. Sometimes literally. I mean what can I do? Call my mom who's my bff at 3am and tell her how much I just ate on a binge and now I want to break open a razor because I hate myself for it so badly and I hate myself for being disgusting and for being alive. You need a special place for that stuff. Where you can be familiar and anonymous at the same time.