3 Funny Facts About You

• 3 weeks later...

1 - I'm a vegetarian since I was about 10 years old

2- I have ADD but when i'm reading something I enjoy nothing can make me lose focus

3- I have lost over 25kg (no idea how many pounds that is) over the last 1 1/2 year

my tongue can touch the tip of my nose...

Besides collecting napkins i also am known to collect weird objects and findings, from shells that i got on a holiday and still have to a pen sharpener you hardly get theses days. = hoarder

i taught myself to write left handed within less than a month to write my finals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1- My hair is getting ridiculously long now. I'm sure I've said that for years now lol. Since I keep it tied up in a ponytail no one really notices. But on the occasions I let it down my friends are always like "WOW" :smile: I still think about about cutting it short every now and then...

2- As much as it has recently interfered with my plans this winter, I still find snow to be very pretty here in the mountains.

3- My brother and I have a habit of naming every stray cat that comes around. We've been feeding "Peeps" since 2009 (and she's doing very well and is very healthy), but lately some newcomers have been hanging around. Most of these names come from my brother...he being the most creative sibling. I gave "Peeps" her name, but my brother has added "Ghegh" to a recent visiting kitty :)

These are great to read:)

1. I am kind of a wandering hobo, in the last decade Basically my whole adult life I have moved 15 times, in various places in Europe and canada, spanning from huge cosmopolitan cities to tiny northern hick towns. I moved back to my home city in the summer and bought a condo for the first time, I guess I'm growing up now.

2. Going to staples to buy stationary/office goods brings me great inexplicable joy. I love fine tip sharpies for writing and drawing and finding the right scribbler is hard work.

3. My favourite magazine to read is and has always been, national geographic.

• 2 weeks later...

I talk in non-sequitors (it may have cost me a few friends) ;)

I sometimes put things in their improper home. i.e. glass of water in the cupboard. keys in the fridge

I have 2 huge logs in my living room. (actually tree stumps)

Edited by TIRE_D

These aren't necessarily funny, but they are facts about me :)

1- Ever since I was 10 I've been interested in stadium/arena/amphitheater design and architecture. As a school history project In 6th grade I built a miniature Greek Theater replica...using stacked rows of sugar cubes for the seating rows, and cotton balls painted green as the surrounding grass :smile:

2- I absolutely love mushrooms.

3- I absolutely love onions :)

Edited by AloneGuy

• 4 weeks later...

1. I sleep with my baby blanket. In fact, I can't fall asleep unless I make sure I know where in the bed it is. And I prefer to have it wrap around my shoulders.

2. I (have to) set my alarm for a number that is divisible by nine (e.g. 7:20 AM).

3. I usually like cooking dinner, but the idea of baking cake or cookies kind of scares me. Pies terrify me, except to eat them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

These are great!

1) I cannot eat in a restaurant unless I am seated in a bench seat so no one can sneak up on me.

2) Futurama is my favourite TV show and can cheer me up instantly no matter what mood I'm in.

3) I love my sisters, but can only tolerate being around them for about 2 hours max. This can make family functions awkward as I frequently have to retreat for "me" time.

I can salvage almost any bad recipe with a little Worcestershire sauce.

The most calming sound to me is a jet engine.  I sleep like a baby on flights if I sit next to the engine.  Those heavy chucks of metal [compressors, turbine, fans] spinning at 40,000 rpm just put me right to sleep. 

My pet cockroach likes me to feed him a drop of honey on the end of a Qtip swab.  He starts getting excited around 7 pm. 

Stickers freak me out and make me puke.. I don't know why that is but I've had it since childhood.

I never smoked a cigarette or had alcohol, I am 24.

I''ve been in college 3 times, I only finished my last studies but I still have no clue what I want in life..

Edited by Cupcake_girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...