Can Anxiety Be Harming My Baby

Im not new to anxiety and since being pregnant I haven't taken my meds and obviously depression has gotten worse again and I can deal with that but anxiety is physically hurting my chest and im worried it may be harmful to the baby, which I guess adds to it.

The women on this forum can answer you better than I on this. I know that depression/stress causes me chest pain - sometimes severe. You might talk to your doctor - it could be important.

Be good to yourself and take care of yourself in this special time. In the mean time, here are some hugs and flowers :flowers: :flowers: :flowers::hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

-jmg

Edited by jmg

Definitely talk to your doctor because prolonged anxiety and depression during pregnancy can be harmful to you and your baby. It raises your blood pressure, causes mood disturbances, etc. Under close watch you may be able to take certain medications. This isn't uncommon and your OB/GYN definitely can support you.

Definitely look into something like cognitive behavioral therapy as well if taking medications aren't an option. It helps with emotional regulation and being able to relax.

I dont care if nobody reads or responds to this but I need to write it somewhere and I have no one.

My heart is going to explode. 6 hrs I have had palpitations and im so afraid its doing something to my baby boy :( I need to cut so badi know it will calm me down. I don't know if it is pregnancy palpitations or anxiety I cant tell anymore