• Ask (Jeeves)
    • Other Search Engine
    • Mental Health Website
    • Mental Health Professional
    • Friend/Relative/Partner
    • Other (please specify)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I googled Moderated support sites (as far as I can remember) and came across a service which lists and evaluates support sites. This one was listed as moderated and had specific forums that matched things I am struggling with.

Edited by Fizzle

My brother passed away last week and I googled " Intermittent Depression" and the inquiry brought me here.

Never looked up depression forums before, glad I took the chance to join up...

Thank you all very much

Kt

Sorry to hear about your brother. I'm glad you found this forum quickly, it'll help you loads. Keep him alive in your memories xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a search on google on depression. When I first fell into severe depression 3 years ago and was doing research I actually found a different mental health site but there wasn't a lot of conversation going on so I didn't stick around and muddled my way through on my own. More recently I was researching again and found this one and find it extremely supportive. I wish I had found it earlier on but happy to have found it now. Everyone here seems really nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm one of the many that googled "depression forum." I go through periods of time where I wanted to join somewhere like this, even stumbled upon this place a year or so ago. Never really wanted to commit until I searched again recently, I've been having a hard time. Even though I'm new, I already feel like this place is doing me some good. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...