• Yahoo!
    • MSN
    • Ask (Jeeves)
    • Other Search Engine
    • Mental Health Website
    • Mental Health Professional
    • Friend/Relative/Partner
    • Other (please specify)

I found this place on tapatalk when I got a new mobile phone a while ago, I downloaded tapatalk and as I usea few sites that is tapatalk enabled, I decided to search for a depression message board and cam across this wonderful place

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little paranoid when it comes to privacy. I don't have anything to hide, but that does not mean I want someone peering over my search history.

That's why I encrypt everything at home and I search using DuckDuckGo instead of Google.

That's how I found this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Googling everything I could about Sertaline, liked the information from this forum the best. There were good along with bad experiences posted here. Most people on the other forums only talk about the bad which can make you paranoid to try any head med. Glad I found this place.

Good Ol' Google.

Typed in "Depression Forums" in a bid to find somewhere to talk about how I'm feeling

Yup, this is exaclty how I ended up here. I wanted to find people who felt similarly, take comfort in their words, listen to their experiences and hopefully offer my own words of comfort.

I googled "depression forum" and this was the top result. The site was easy to read, (if swamped in ads!) and seemed to be full of like-(broken)minded people. It initially got me through a particularly difficult night (I read everything!) and then I found myself getting a bit more involved. Early days, but it suits me.

Teadancer

• 2 weeks later...

Like everyone here I googled too, but I specifically looked for Depression Support and forums or chat. I came up with a few leads at other sites, but this one really caught my eye, and here I am. Glad I found you. I have a goal now, to come here and post and read what others go through. Feels good to know that we are all here for each other. Thanks again for making it happen. :yay:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...