Sign in to follow this  
shovelbison

Hi All From Australia

Hi all, i am a 42 year old male from melb, Australia. suffered depression/ anxiety for more years than i can remember, diagnosed about 14 years ago and currently weaning myself off 200mg of pristiq/day in combination with less sugar, gluten and lactose plus more exercise doing it tough at the moment but i have a wonderful understanding supportive wife and kids. a big part of my issues come from working in aviation for 20 years and seeing the gradual decline of quality to the point where i had to remove myself from that industry 4 years ago. trying (unsuccessfully smile.gif) to run my own business but have massive motivation issues as well as now finding lack of quality in everyday life. hope i can help in some constructive way.

bison

Welcome to the DF Shovelbison,

So glad you found the forum. There is so much on this site that could help including many fine people that are loving and supportive. I have found that sometimes the most important thing we can do is listen and be there for others and by doing so we help ourselves. I wish you success in the changes you are making in meds and better eating etc. I am trying to do the same thing and I have my good and bad days.

Welcome mate, hard to believe Australians suffer from stress and all, they are all so cheery. You don't have cold weather or anything, I didn't feel down at all while I was over there :) Well you do have Real weather..

Enjoy your stay

Welcome mate, hard to believe Australians suffer from stress and all, they are all so cheery. You don't have cold weather or anything, I didn't feel down at all while I was over there :) Well you do have Real weather..

Enjoy your stay

thanks, i think for to many years we have just hidden it, hell, i still hide it from most people. :blues:

bison