Your Ideal Day

solarwinds

I have had a nice day so far, I have been into town, went round some museums and an art gallery and this afternoon I plan to watch some films. I also intend to play something on my Xbox later.

Another way I like to spend a nice day is to go for a walk in a park somewhere usually with my camera to take photos of things that interest me and my ipod listening to a podcast that makes me laugh or feel better. What for you is your ideal day? What cheers you up the most?

I love being outside, even if I'm not doing anything. I also really enjoy watching horror movies and listening to music.

I think my absolute ideal day would be going to the beach with friends and then watching a movie at home, and tacos...gotta have tacos lol.

My ideal day would be to go for a ride in the country on a crisp Fall day with my dog and my sweetheart. Maybe stop and get cider and donuts and just enjoy the day. Come home and light some candles, turn on the fireplace and watch Dr.Who or movies all night long!

My ideal day would be to have lunch out with my family.Spend a long time browsing(and buying) in a book store.Have some retail therapy.And maybe some pizza for dinner.

Another would be spending time at home with my family and my dogs watching movies.Also just listening to some good music is good for me.

Great topic!

My perfect day would be spent in Florida. Nice and warm. Visiting one of the theme parks with family, enjoying wonderful meals, and just spending time together.

My ideal day close to home would involve my kids and I, no husband. We would hop the train and see a show. Have a great meal, and do some shopping. Having some beautiful and warm weather would be a bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

My ideal day would be going to Boston and just walking around the city. I'm close enough to NYC that I can touch it most days, but I've always loved the atmosphere in the Massachusetts area.

I also love hanging out in bookstores. It's so relaxing. Also, walking around in the park and taking pictures. Many of us are very similar on this site and it's pretty cool to see that we can share the same "happy" activities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I think today was close to an ideal day. I helped at my child's school doing gardening, then I came home and cleaned the house. Most days I don't have energy for that kind of stuff.

It would also be really nice to go shopping, buy clothes that I look good in, have a coffee, and then come home and relax with a alcohol or three. I can't drink right now though, so that's just a dream.

Edited by larali

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

for the weeks to come:

wake up with a smile

meditate

exercise for 10min

do my bed

not fight with my thought

have a perfect digestive system

feeling energised all day long

do some cleaning

laugh

do 1-2act of random kindness

pray

eat healthy the whole day

Edited by chucapabra

Plowing the back 80 on a sunny, cool fall day with a John Deere 4010 (no cab). Yanking five moldboards through the soil and listening to that big diesel work!

Edited by JD4010