Random Thoughts

Seuss

I was robbed of hope at such a young age. Even now I try to grasp at something, but the thief is still out there. It sucks.

Looked at an apt that was smaller than my bedroom. No windows for light. It was completely depressing… and this is the direction i'm headed toward. I'm seeing fewer options. Sorry to be a downer, surely it will pass.

Hi Tire D,

It sucks that that happened and the thief is out there, I think hope thieves loose some of their humanity when they do what they do.

I hope you find something nice and more options open up for you in your life soon. :rose:

OK, heere it goes How to light the oil cups-5 total-that rest atop a Brahmin bull statue. Anyone? It's about 9" high, looks like the cups can take an ounce of oil each. Should I'd buy wicks? Never seen an oil lamp like this one.

why am i feeling like I'm being singled out..... if so what did i do?

Hugs to you this morning.

How can a single hair be so bothersome? Like when it gets into your mouth or between your toes.

Because even the minutest hair can be bothersome no matter what -hugs to you Silence

OVER-SIMPLIFICATION [depressogenic]

-- Simplifying a person or thing to the point of distortion, error and unfairness

-- Simplifying someone or something so much that a distorted impression is given of the person or thing

-- Explaining or describing someone or something in a way that it makes the person or thing seem more simple than he, she or it really is

-- To describe or explain a person or subject in such a way that the description is no longer right, true or fair.

-- To simplify to the point of causing misrepresentation or moral injustice

-- Reduction of a rich, deep and complex person or thing to a false and unfair simplicity.

Edited by Epictetus

OK, heere it goes How to light the oil cups-5 total-that rest atop a Brahmin bull statue. Anyone? It's about 9" high, looks like the cups can take an ounce of oil each. Should I'd buy wicks? Never seen an oil lamp like this one.

I have no idea. That sounds like a really cool oil lamp, but I'm afraid any advice from me may result in you no longer having a house (at least one that is standing and not crispy, smoky, black!)

Random Thought: I had one, but then I lost it.

I`m really tired of feeling miserable most of time.I keep wondering how did I let myself get here?Is it my fault that I`m ill?.How did I let myself throw my life away? I`m surrounded by my family but sometimes I feel so lonely.I`m just so tired and I`m losing hope.

I`m really tired of feeling miserable most of time.I keep wondering how did I let myself get here?Is it my fault that I`m ill?.How did I let myself throw my life away? I`m surrounded by my family but sometimes I feel so lonely.I`m just so tired and I`m losing hope.

I don't think it's your fault, even though I feel that way about myself sometimes too. Why would you choose to suffer? I don't know you, but somehow I don't think you would choose it and being ill isn't your fault.

The random thought I forgot: If I had a dollar for every time I meant to click on "Forums" and accidentally clicked "Members" instead... It gets me EVERY time. "Hmmm...it looks different..."

Don't lose hope. I know you will get through this. It's hard, but we can make it.

I want to be successful.

I don't think it's your fault, even though I feel that way about myself sometimes too. Why would you choose to suffer? I don't know you, but somehow I don't think you would choose it and being ill isn't your fault.

The random thought I forgot: If I had a dollar for every time I meant to click on "Forums" and accidentally clicked "Members" instead... It gets me EVERY time. "Hmmm...it looks different..."

Don't lose hope. I know you will get through this. It's hard, but we can make it.

I want to be successful.

Thank you KidSurvivor and neurotic lady89 :) :)

Struggling with my inner thoughts ---- should i tell someone about a possible situation that might be happening to an individual. Yet if i do i'm scared of retribution if the person finds out. But what if it's not happening and I'm being too intrusive on a situation that possibly doesn't include me......

Struggling with my inner thoughts ---- should i tell someone about a possible situation that might be happening to an individual. Yet if i do i'm scared of retribution if the person finds out. But what if it's not happening and I'm being too intrusive on a situation that possibly doesn't include me......

That's a toughie. Is there someone close to you (not an authority figure like police/agencies) that you could talk about it with? Sometimes a second perspective helps. If your gut is telling you something, I wouldn't completely ignore it. Sounds like you are very caring, shio :flowers:

its a holiday for everyone in canada except Quebec...well happy family day!

now this mean my order wont be processed today bouh

I need stop being akward. someone smile at me and im too lazy to smile back -_- or to insecure so that person think im rude or something :(

if I stop being lazy and visit the beautician they could threat my eyebrow I guess this would make a nice difference

yes I am once again deeply screwed for mid term, if I sacrifice my sleep maybe I can reach my goal, I think I spend to much time in my bed

wish I would receive my hair now

I miss him, just want to see his damn face :(

In depression, a person will compare his or her weaknesses and failures to the strengths and successes of others. This isn't fair. It is fair to compare one's strengths and successes to strengths and successes or weaknesses or others and weaknesses and failures of self to the weaknesses and failures of others. If a person wants to compare weaknesses and failures to someone else, consider the weaknesses and failures of Hitler, Stalin or Pol pan, individuals whose weaknesses and failures led to the deaths of 20,000,000 or more people!

I need to stop waking up so late (or going bk to sleep after I wake up). It's 3pm, the day is mostly gone... I've yet to eat anything, and I never feel like snacking when I wake up so the first meal of the day for me is always dinner. I've lost quite a bit of weight due to this (last I checked I'm 108pounds?) and it might just be my imagination but it feels like my blood is slowing down too, idk.