Random Thoughts

Seuss

Just waiting for the blood moon :yawn:

I saw that and did any one else see the GIGANTIC yellow harvest moon last night.? it was hanging so low ..looked like you could walk right into it…

Me and my folks were coming home from work the other day and caught an awesome view of it. Simply gourgeous.

I saw that and did any one else see the GIGANTIC yellow harvest moon last night.? it was hanging so low ..looked like you could walk right into it…

Ya saw the moon last night looked really awesome. I miss living rural though.....now I live downtown and there's no stars, northern lights and even the moon isn't in it's full glamour. ;(

yeah.. I live in a downtown area too..someone called me up and told me about the moon,, I ran outside to look , I could only see it through the trees because it was hanging too low… so I jumped in my car and drove to a better place to see it… so glad I did… the moon is pure energy and radiates calmness for me… at least for a while :smile::smile:

I wonder what cheap gimmicky channel I can come up with to make

me millions on youtube.

what about something like the cream pie channel….. where all you do is teach people to make cream pies…. i don't know…. it's hard to think of things …

:laugh: , I had an idea earlier :shifty3: and if it makes me famous and rich I will share it with you

so it is unlikely I will reply :happy:

Ya saw the moon last night looked really awesome. I miss living rural though.....now I live downtown and there's no stars, northern lights and even the moon isn't in it's full glamour. ;(

yeah.. I live in a downtown area too..someone called me up and told me about the moon,, I ran outside to look , I could only see it through the trees because it was hanging too low… so I jumped in my car and drove to a better place to see it… so glad I did… the moon is pure energy and radiates calmness for me… at least for a while :smile::smile:

I wish I had been able to see it.

me millions on youtube.

what about something like the cream pie channel….. where all you do is teach people to make cream pies…. i don't know…. it's hard to think of things …

:laugh: , I had an idea earlier :shifty3: and if it makes me famous and rich I will share it with you

:biglaugh::biglaugh: well, I just made up a pumpkin cream pie… organic cream, organic pumpkin mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, eggs, and since I don't eat wheat/gluten… I crumbled up a mixture of ginger snaps and butter cookies (Pamela's) some on the top and some on the bottom… well, maybe it's more of a soufflé / pudding thing… of course when it's ready to eat… whipped cream! still in the oven… smells yummy so far

me millions on youtube.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: well, I just made up a pumpkin cream pie… organic cream, organic pumpkin mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, eggs, and since I don't eat wheat/gluten… I crumbled up a mixture of ginger snaps and butter cookies (Pamela's) some on the top and some on the bottom… well, maybe it's more of a soufflé / pudding thing… of course when it's ready to eat… whipped cream! still in the oven… smells yummy so far

That sounds ridiculously good.

You see, mum, this is why your children don’t talk to you much. You waste time, you’re dishonest, you’re tardy, you flake, you don’t communicate, and you don’t have ethics. I’m sorry – I know this is “disrespecting elders” – but it’s true. On dozens of occasions throughout my life we’ve made plans and I have set aside time in my day for it, and then the time passes – an hour passes – and I cannot get ahold of you.

You have never put us first. Not when you were teaching us to lie to child services. Not when you were putting us in multiple dysfunctional homes with your drunk, angry men. Not even when we are simply arranging an event do we matter.

Edited by Licorice

'Spirituality does not come from religion. It comes from our soul.'

-Anthony Douglas Williams, via pinterest

'Forgive each other as Christ has forgiven you.'

-Colossians 3:13

-needs to be remembered more often

'Don't worry about other people's opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them.'

-Dave Willis via pinterest

-this quote is really changing my point of view and is helping me manage my anxiety.

'Spirituality does not come from religion. It comes from our soul.'

-Anthony Douglas Williams, via pinterest

'Forgive each other as Christ has forgiven you.'

-Colossians 3:13

-needs to be remembered more often

'Don't worry about other people's opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them.'

-Dave Willis via pinterest

-this quote is really changing my point of view and is helping me manage my anxiety.

Yes, yes and YES!!!!!