Random Thoughts

Seuss

Shio ~ I'm very sorry about your horse. What you described of everyone gathering around you sounds beautiful. 

In the shadows ~ I'm very sorry for the pain your mother caused you. I don't think it's wrong of you at all to not feel bad about it. :hugs:

Purple/Christina ~ My stick figures have issues as well :)

I wonder what it would be like to pay my bills on time, not have to take from one hand to pay another one. I imagine there's some sort of peace in being able to do that. A peace I will probably never know.

Thank you Freckledface .... of late they seem to be the only ones that have accepted me no matter what.

Els1e and Purple, thank you so much! I hope it turns out to be as interesting as it seems. Thanks for the support Freckled!  :hugs:

Shio, I am really sorry to hear that your horse passed away. :console: Sending you a warm hug.

Thank you winry,

I spent nearly the entire day yesterday with the rest of the herd.

I went for a long walk in the back on my property and found my horses standing in dense forest, seeking shade and avoiding the flies.

They knew the passing of one of their own and like one of their own, they all gathered around me.

First the colts made their way towards me weaving in and out of the spruce trees. How blessed I felt as I took turns petting one and then another. Scratching their neck as they

nuzzled my shoulder or arm - feeling the warmth of their breath through my shirt. The mothers followed suit each allowing me to hug them and scratch their neck.

It felt like I was walking around a carousel, except my horses were real and a l i v e

I felt at home with the strong feeling of solace. The moment the heaviness in my heart went away It was quickly filled with love.... 

:hugs:  :rose: Shio

Els1e and Purple, thank you so much! I hope it turns out to be as interesting as it seems. Thanks for the support Freckled!  :hugs:

Shio, I am really sorry to hear that your horse passed away. :console: Sending you a warm hug.

Thank you winry,

I spent nearly the entire day yesterday with the rest of the herd.

I went for a long walk in the back on my property and found my horses standing in dense forest, seeking shade and avoiding the flies.

They knew the passing of one of their own and like one of their own, they all gathered around me.

First the colts made their way towards me weaving in and out of the spruce trees. How blessed I felt as I took turns petting one and then another. Scratching their neck as they

nuzzled my shoulder or arm - feeling the warmth of their breath through my shirt. The mothers followed suit each allowing me to hug them and scratch their neck.

It felt like I was walking around a carousel, except my horses were real and a l i v e

I felt at home with the strong feeling of solace. The moment the heaviness in my heart went away It was quickly filled with love.... 

:hugs:  :rose: Shio

Thank you Fizzle  :flowers:

My mom has been dead for a few years now. I don't miss her much . We were not close . She abused me . Am I a bad person for not really missing her ?

I agree with elsie shadows. It took me a while but I can accept it being normal that I dont miss my father. I feel a great sense of relief. I was v grateful that I was able to mourn a little when he died (whilst immediately having huge relief). My sister never managed that at all. I feel sad for him and a life mispent as well as the pain he was in. Its not fun being narcissistic Im sure.You are normal not to miss someone who causes you harm. 

Edited by Fizzle

Just started watching the series 'Lost' for the first time. We only just recently got Netflix over here so..

Man how dumb are all the characters in the first scene? The only person that seems to use their nog is the Party of Five guy. Ian Somerhalder with the pen haha (hey, does he even need the power of speech? lol) and the guy who stands in front of the jet engine saying 'what?', right before 'what' happened. And the pregnant girl/guy who don't hear the incredibly noisy wing about to collapse on them & had to have it pointed out.

Several plane wreck survivors, one shared brain lol.

Edited by Els1e

Just started watching the series 'Lost' for the first time. We only just recently got Netflix over here so..

Man how dumb are all the characters in the first scene? The only person that seems to use their nog is the Party of Five guy. Ian Somerhalder with the pen haha (hey, does he even need the power of speech? lol) and the guy who stands in front of the jet engine saying 'what?', right before 'what' happened. And the pregnant girl/guy who don't hear the incredibly noisy wing about to collapse on them & had to have it pointed out.

Several plane wreck survivors, one shared brain lol.

LOL! So true. But Ian Somerhalder, though. Meow. He really doesn't need the power of speech. I really enjoyed 'Lost.'

^ Wait wait, I think that was a fake tweet. Time magazine has set up a thing called 'Donald Trump insult generator' where you can generate a fake tweet to 'insult your friends' hahaha.

They say "Because the Republican presidential candidate hasn't gotten around to mocking everyone in the world just yet". And bc people might be "Feeling left out that Trump hasn’t gotten around to insulting (them or their) friends" yet haha. Fantastic.

Stephen Fry retweeted it. I think he was just pretending he was special lol

A person who decides that certain groups of people are not human and actively censors, cracks down on dissent doesn't deserve positions of power. So forgive me that I don't shed a tear for your fallen saint.

Stepping down after some very shady stuff comes to light does not equal driven from job by subhuman harassers and internet trolls. Sorry your saint was a crook.

No one seems to know what "troll" means anymore, and too many use it for "person who doesn't share my opinion".

"Harassment" on social media has been watered down to "argues against my point".

There are people who believe evidence is not important. Christ.

Fighting perceived harassment with harassment is dumb.

Guilt by association is a fallacy.

I'm glad I left Twitter.

Blockbots are bad.

That's enough venting for now.

Is it truly evil of me to question how genuine someone is? Eh nope

If it is, then I guess I'm evil, too.  ;-)

A person who decides that certain groups of people are not human and actively censors, cracks down on dissent doesn't deserve positions of power. So forgive me that I don't shed a tear for your fallen saint.

Stepping down after some very shady stuff comes to light does not equal driven from job by subhuman harassers and internet trolls. Sorry your saint was a crook.

No one seems to know what "troll" means anymore, and too many use it for "person who doesn't share my opinion".

"Harassment" on social media has been watered down to "argues against my point".

There are people who believe evidence is not important. Christ.

Fighting perceived harassment with harassment is dumb.

Guilt by association is a fallacy.

I'm glad I left Twitter.

Blockbots are bad.

That's enough venting for now.

Well said, senordomino.  Thank you. 

I'm glad I left Twitter.

Yeah I go through a Twitter love-hate-love cycle. I managed to kick my addiction a few months ago. I now want it back. I miss you Twitter. I'm sorry I left. You can start stealing my sleep again :verysad3: .