Random Thoughts

Seuss

So many things I want to do. Now that I have the time to do them I'm not doing them. :verysad3:

Totally understand

Oh wow, so true!!

...start agaaaaaaaa...aain,

it's a nice day for a white wedding...

lol Els1e you just placed a big smile on my face as my brain remembers the brooding curlin lip, half naked with an i don't care attitude n spiking blonde hair! Love the music.... Idol loud gurl!!!!!

WXO1p6T.jpg 

You're welcome, you're welcome  :smilingteeth:

I'm all for experimental human machine splicing technology research as long as someone invents and installs an off switch in my brain or else invents a pensive like the one dumbledore uses In Harry potter to store his thoughts.

Really struggling with PTSD flashbacks and in between I'm feeling very spaced out and away from reality.

:Birthday1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBORAH HARRY, Born on this day July 1, 1945

I sit by and watch the river flow…..

I sit by and watch the traffic go….
Imagine something of your very own...

something you can have and hold….
I'd build a road in gold...

just to have some dreaming....
dreaming is free…..

….Deborah Harry

Edited by SoulSurvivor

I wish I could view my own work without "sh**-goggles" on (viewing everything as poor or sub-par work). Ready to beat depression with a broomstick!

- Christina

Hands over the stick.....

So many things I want to do. Now that I have the time to do them I'm not doing them. :verysad3:

Totally understand

Oh wow, so true!!

...start agaaaaaaaa...aain,

it's a nice day for a white wedding...

lol Els1e you just placed a big smile on my face as my brain remembers the brooding curlin lip, half naked with an i don't care attitude n spiking blonde hair! Love the music.... Idol loud gurl!!!!!

WXO1p6T.jpg

You're welcome, you're welcome  :smilingteeth:

Els1e!!! I luv :hearthrob:  ya gurl - you always place a smile on my face :smilingteeth:

.....Hey lil sister what have you done..... Hey lil sister who's the only one.....

I'm all for experimental human machine splicing technology research as long as someone invents and installs an off switch in my brain or else invents a pensive like the one dumbledore uses In Harry potter to store his thoughts.

Really struggling with PTSD flashbacks and in between I'm feeling very spaced out and away from reality.

:console: oh Wrenn - PTSD sucks ... hang in there I know you're strong

If you lived close i would have invited you to my sweatlodge

My thought for the day. 

Been twittering hence meet people via cyber world. Developed friendships and recently one friend professed he 'liked' me. Why? we've never met nor anything 'cept for the postings. 

Should have learned from previous dating sites where this was going as it's no different, so to speak, meeting people via internet. 

He asked for a picture so he could send one - i  sent a work pic. Dang I should have seen this coming ----- low and behold he sends me a selfie, naked infront of the bathroom mirror. 

"You've got to be kidding me! Why are you sending me a naked pic of yourself?"    Oh man perversion seems to come out easily online.

I asked, "Why in 'ell do (most) men send me naked pics of themselves??!!! I don't present myself as a run about/ town bike, flirt with dirty words nor post any sort of erotic pic...."

:no: shakes my head --- geeeeezzzzeeee 

My thought for the day. 

Been twittering hence meet people via cyber world. Developed friendships and recently one friend professed he 'liked' me. Why? we've never met nor anything 'cept for the postings. 

Should have learned from previous dating sites where this was going as it's no different, so to speak, meeting people via internet. 

He asked for a picture so he could send one - i  sent a work pic. Dang I should have seen this coming ----- low and behold he sends me a selfie, naked infront of the bathroom mirror. 

"You've got to be kidding me! Why are you sending me a naked pic of yourself?"    Oh man perversion seems to come out easily online.

I asked, "Why in 'ell do (most) men send me naked pics of themselves??!!! I don't present myself as a run about/ town bike, flirt with dirty words nor post any sort of erotic pic...."

Oh no!!! I hate that! *Hands over eye cleaner*  I'm not sure what makes people think that is okay.

- Christina

My thought for the day. 

Oh no!!! I hate that! *Hands over eye cleaner*  I'm not sure what makes people think that is okay.

- Christina

I will never ever ever ever ever be able to understand why this seems logical to some people? That's just my two cents though.

I was coming to this thread to say that I really love Karen Elson's version of "If I had a boat"  that was played during the credits of Still Alice. Such a sweet, beautiful quirky song. 

My thought for the day. 

- Christina

lol thank you Christine much appreciate the eye cleaner---- hope it's got disinfectant? Does sting the eyes though :tear2:  ummmm i meant the picture  :laugh:  :cheesy:

My thought for the day. 

I had a female friend who this kept happening to. And since she was way too nice and didn't want to directly tell them to F off, she ended up with 3-4 pseudo-stalkers obsessed with her. Lol, I just don't get it.

My thought for the day. 

Ewww. I don't know why guys do that, maybe they hope we will be overwhelmed with lust and just pounce on them? :dontgetit:

I was just remembering …. because they died on the same day (today)….both 27 years old..

Lewis Brian Hopkin Jones February 28,1942 - July 3, 1969;  Musician; founder and member of The Rolling Stones

Jim Morrison December 8, 1943- July 3, 1971; Poet, Songwriter; founder and member of The Doors

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there - I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints in snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
As you awake with morning's hush
I am the swift-up-flinging rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there - I did not die….

Edited by SoulSurvivor

My thought for the day. 

Ewww. I don't know why guys do that, maybe they hope we will be overwhelmed with lust and just pounce on them? :dontgetit:

EEEwwwwwwwww! It actually brought some past demons to the forefront .... trigger :glare:  Though afterwards I made him feel guilty and he apologized

I was just remembering …. because they died on the same day (today)….both 27 years old..

Lewis Brian Hopkin Jones February 28,1942 - July 3, 1969;  Musician; founder and member of The Rolling Stones

Jim Morrison December 8, 1943- July 3, 1971; Poet, Songwriter; founder and member of The Doors

And three American presidents died on July 4, two on the same day (Jefferson and John Adams 1826).  James Monroe five years later.

And three American presidents died on July 4, two on the same day (Jefferson and John Adams 1826).  James Monroe five years later.

interesting…. I did not know that… I love all history…..thanks for the lesson!   :smile:

Why? You are an adult, go pick your nose in the bathroom, not in front of everyone. I did not want to know just how deep your thumb fits up there. :shocked::yuck:  And for heavens sake use a tissue next time, not your shirt.

Why? You are an adult, go pick your nose in the bathroom, not in front of everyone. I did not want to know just how deep your thumb fits up there. :shocked::yuck:  And for heavens sake use a tissue next time, not your shirt.

It's priceless when people do it sitting in traffic, as if their windows are shields and we can't see them :yuck::cheesy:

- Christina

Edited by neurotic_lady89