Random Thoughts

Seuss

It also looks some stuff got deleted from yesterday.

Do you know what it is?

It looks like any posts made after 2:30pm (my time) were deleted. :(

Oh, and, I was looking this up last night because I thought my computer wasn't letting me on here.  The forums were probably hacked or got a virus.  :( :(

TYVM!

Wish i had a friend to visit me now n then.

One who knew instinctively on how I'm feeling.

A friend who knows I love spring cut flowers along with a heart felt hug.The type of hug that takes all my worries away.

A smile, a genuine smile that brings a sense of happiness within my heart......

golden-retriever-puppy-carrying-flower-b

~ dreamtimes.com

For the past week I have exercised 1-2 hours daily and have eaten about 1,000 calories. I still can't sleep and my weight won't budge. I'm so frustrated, and I'm scared to eat more in the hope of boosting my metabolism. I was recently prescribed Seroquel and that stuff is horrible for weight gain. Also, I've been looking for a new job for awhile and haven't been hired for the ones I want. I'm also super lonely. I really want to give up.

...and that's it. I just needed to whine.

:hugs: 

For the past week I have exercised 1-2 hours daily and have eaten about 1,000 calories. I still can't sleep and my weight won't budge. I'm so frustrated, and I'm scared to eat more in the hope of boosting my metabolism. I was recently prescribed Seroquel and that stuff is horrible for weight gain. Also, I've been looking for a new job for awhile and haven't been hired for the ones I want. I'm also super lonely. I really want to give up.

:hugs:  :flowers:  :hugs:

Whine?  Love it. I serve it with everything. :smilingteeth:

:hugs: 

:hugs:  :flowers:  :hugs:

Whine?  Love it. I serve it with everything. :smilingteeth:

Red or white, it doesn't matter. I just like whine. :sigh:

As for gaining muscle being the reason that I'm not weighing less - you may be right.

I don't understand spicy food, does it taste like something other then burning pain to other people? 

Seconded. I've tried to like chilli-hot food. I really have. But I don't understand. I don't get the 'burning my mouth is tasty' thing. Maybe I lack the special chilli-loving/fire extinguisher taste buds that most people seem to have. No vindaloo for me  :verysad3:

Wish i had a friend to visit me now n then.

One who knew instinctively on how I'm feeling.

A friend who knows I love spring cut flowers along with a heart felt hug.The type of hug that takes all my worries away.

A smile, a genuine smile that brings a sense of happiness within my heart......

golden-retriever-puppy-carrying-flower-b

~ dreamtimes.com

:hugs: Thank you Zen

I don't understand spicy food, does it taste like something other then burning pain to other people? 

Seconded. I've tried to like chilli-hot food. I really have. But I don't understand. I don't get the 'burning my mouth is tasty' thing. Maybe I lack the special chilli-loving/fire extinguisher taste buds that most people seem to have. No vindaloo for me  :verysad3:

I didn't understand either Teddy even though the food we ordered was a mild hot, 5. I loved the taste until the heat kicked in making me wonder - how the 'ell can people taste the food since my mouth was just a burning. Mind I found it better to eat the left overs cold the next day.

Els1e when I saw chicken vindaloo on the menu I couldn't help blurting out "Red Dwarf! with the talking cat in human form!" My friend looked at me funny n giggled ---- "Youuuuuu've never seen Red Dwarf have ya...... " :upside:

I didn't understand either Teddy even though the food we ordered was a mild hot, 5. I loved the taste until the heat kicked in making me wonder - how the 'ell can people taste the food since my mouth was just a burning. Mind I found it better to eat the left overs cold the next day.

Els1e when I saw chicken vindaloo on the menu I couldn't help blurting out "Red Dwarf! with the talking cat in human form!" My friend looked at me funny n giggled ---- "Youuuuuu've never seen Red Dwarf have ya...... " :upside:

Shio - I think the trick is to burn your tastebuds off so you can't feel anything anymore lol. Or maybe we're just wusses  :lookaround:  

Oh hahaha Definitely seen Red Dwarf - that's gotta be mandatory viewing :). Totally forgot about Lister & his chicken vindaloo infatuation lol. Curry night was 6 nights a week, with a fire extinguisher on stand-by  :smilingteeth: .

Edited by Els1e

Has anyone ever listened to the lyrics of 'Blinded By The Light' by Manfred Mann? I mean besides whatever "revved up like a deuce" means, the whole song's bizarre but here's the first half of the first verse:

"...Madman drummer bummers, Indians in the summer, With a teenage diplomat, In the dumps with the mumps, As the adolescent pumps, His way into his hat..."

:Cooptsearch: Go home Manfred, you're drunk haha

Edited by Els1e

Shio - I think the trick is to burn your tastebuds off so you can't feel anything anymore lol. Or maybe we're just wusses  :lookaround:  

Oh hahaha Definitely seen Red Dwarf - that's gotta be mandatory viewing :). Totally forgot about Lister & his chicken vindaloo infatuation lol. Curry night was 6 nights a week, with a fire extinguisher on stand-by  :smilingteeth: .

LOL yes indeed  :smilingteeth:

Has anyone ever listened to the lyrics of 'Blinded By The Light' by Manfred Mann? I mean besides whatever "revved up like a deuce" means, the whole song's bizarre but here's the first half of the first verse:

"...Madman drummer bummers, Indians in the summer, With a teenage diplomat, In the dumps with the mumps, As the adolescent pumps, His way into his hat..."

:Cooptsearch: Go home Manfred, you're drunk haha

drunk .... maybe inhaled something ta boot too

As things go with this illness ...well I've had a pretty nice week so far.I got some things done that needed to be tended to and just felt ok.And I was so grateful for that.But by late afternoon today I just started to feel bad again. I don't know what I'm trying to say with this post.I guess I'm just so tired of being ill.I wish I didn't have a brain that makes me feel so horrible a great deal of the time.