Sign in to follow this  
PeacePilgrim

Positivity Thread: 3 Things That Went "right" Today, Edition #11.

Got through a bad phase at work today....I think the medicine is finally starting to work. Its almost been two weeks since I've been taking it.

Saw my 5 year old get her award for her science project. She's awsome.

Talked to my boss again today. This relationship is important to me. I am finding that being social is getting easier, but I have to work really hard at it.

After a week of side effects from meds, I finally was able to take a walk. I also made it to the pharmacy, grocery store, and bank. I received a birthday card and a birthday wish on FB. I had a nice conversation with a man in the park, and the pharmacy tech asked how I was doing and was very empathetic.

1. talking to a friend

2. visit to a dentist

3. and ... just something that feels good... I just love my parents and happy to be home even if not for long (at least hope that not for long...)

1. Survived the 1st day on AD without serious (as in life threatening) side effects.

2. My mother was here to support me.

3. My dog is still coming to sleep right next to me besides the fact that I was pushing him away all day.

1 I was so happy to notice that I did not have any problem to walk rather fast, even though short distances. I previously had some problems with my knees and now I have to do excercises every morning. OMG! I felt so happy to walk like I did before I had any problem, even though I know that now I can walk like that if don't skip exercises.

2 Making a right decision about spending money

3 My mood is rather ok

1. It seems I didn't suffer from side effects the 2nd day.

2. I managed to talk to an old friend and let him know what I'm going through.

3. Managed to participate in a discussion with my mother about a news topic.

Remembered encouragement, patience and motivation.

Opened up about not feeling well that day and I felt a lot better.

Realizing just because I don't feel well does not make me a bad person, it just makes me more human. I have a right to feel bad once in a while. It does not mean I have to push people away when I feel bad, just feel.

1) I went shopping with my mom and she bought a great new outfit for herself. Just seeing her so happy in new clothes made me smile.

2) I bought a nice new t-shirt and necklace

3) I cleaned out my closet and threw aways some old stuff.

And well just overall I felt happy today! :)

Edited by Cupcake_girl

1) My workout yesterday burned all my excess overeating weight, so I'm back to normal and ready to continue my routine.

2) An unwanted obligation I had this weekend fell through, so I no longer have to do it.

3) I had a nice, long writing session that produced three solid pages.

Finished the last workshop and now ready for spring break

found some meaningful relationships with my coworkers.

Took my daughter to the beach after our workshop even though I was so tired. It was a nice day.

1. Donated Matzo meal to the local synagogue for Passover (Jewish Christmas). The staff seemed suprised that a non-jew would and greatful.

2. Did two long walks to get some exercise

3. Ate my favourite lunch time meal

1. I laughed so hard I cried watching "nobody canna cross it" on youtube with my sister

2. I contacted my doctor from last year to start gettin some professional help again

3. I had a nice nap in the afternoon

Had a great time on our mini vacation

spoke up to my husband about our communication and that we need to improve it. We talked about it for a while so I think it helped.

Watched a funny movie