Positivity Thread: 3 Things That Went "right" Today, Edition #11.

PeacePilgrim

Had a good workout at the gym and I had a chance to chat with the guy I see rowing for hours every day, found out he was from Spain but over here for work :happy:, I figured he was Italian, from what he said everyone else thinks he looks Moroccan, I bet he has no problem with the ladies.

Was nice and quiet where I went for lunch today so I could read my book in peace and chill.

Yummy and healthy Thai chicken salad and green smoothie for dinner

Looking forward to some fun events in the next two months

Went to the library and got some books for improving my Spanish

Bonus 4th thing: re-reading a favorite fanfic that I found a pdf file of online (thanks, random tumbler people who hoard fanfics)

Chatted with a guy I know in one of the charity shops and I made a new acquaintance a lady called E, it felt good to talk and laugh :happy:

Caught up with my exercise routine and didn't skip another day :smile:

My head stayed headache free all day long.

Had a great dinner with my family at a beautiful Spanish and Cuban restaurant overlooking the water that I'd always wanted to go to

Had birthday cake (ice cream cake)

Got a gift card from my parents and some bath and candle stuff from my sister and her husband :Party_fest30:

Had a good sing song on the way into town listening to the Dubliners, which put me in a really good mood :smile:

I caught a pretty girl smiling ate me when I was eating lunch :flirt:

The green top I really liked fitted me perfectly :smile: 

Made myself get out of the house to see my mom in the hospital along with my family

Even though it started to rain before I drove home, it wasn't too bad so I wasn't terribly anxious and got back without any problems

Had a pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin Donuts, my first of the season

• 3 weeks later...

1. Woke up and got ready in time to stay with my mom while my dad and sister were out.

2. Went to Target and used my $10 off coupon and my gift card to pay for a really cute dress.

3. Something else that could be big that I won't say in case I jinx it. Hopefully more details soon.