Positivity Thread: 3 Things That Went "right" Today, Edition #11.

PeacePilgrim

While this isn't specific to just this day, I will take a moment to acknowledge that which has gone right in my life lately.

I am able to sleep through the night (6-7 hours) without waking up once the majority of the nights in the past few months which is a massive improvement to the same time last years.

I haven't been feeling anywhere near as suicidal lately in spite of my serious health problems

I have had some success in excusing myself from conversations where I anticipated a lack of control of my anger, so that I did not explode at the person I was speaking with.  This is a major improvement in this area for me.

• Finished buying christmas gifts, including one for myself~

My grandmother fell and split her head open, but somehow is just fine and due to help gotten after that she is now much better off than before, so I guess it was good that such a bad thing happened? (if that makes sense)

My uncle got a job! He hasn't worked a day due to illness for like 20 years! Holy ######! I'm so happy for him and I don't understand what is going on, nothing good ever normally happens in this family, what even

Edited by SenorDomino

1. Went out for dinner and a movie with a friend yesterday, when we asked for our bill the waitress told us the couple sitting next to us took care of it as a random act of kindness !

2. Went to see my extended family today for someone's birthday, I really appreciate them my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins are kind hearted people

3 went for a nice long wintery walk with my aunt and our dogs perfectly snowy

1. Went out for dinner and a movie with a friend yesterday, when we asked for our bill the waitress told us the couple sitting next to us took care of it as a random act of kindness !

2. Went to see my extended family today for someone's birthday, I really appreciate them my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins are kind hearted people

3 went for a nice long wintery walk with my aunt and our dogs perfectly snowy

Wrenn84, how wonderful that ppl you don't even know paid for your dinner!  That is just so sweet of them!

1.  Got through yesterday with not enough sleep

2.  Got enough sleep last night

3.  Have some time to get well organized for today

One thing went right today --- the key to my car got seriously bent and suddenly didn't fit in the ignition. I panicked! All I could think was oh dear god, I can't drive my car now... and I don't know where my spare key is, what am I going to do? I'm going away out of town for three days and need my car. So I worked on it with a wrench and and after half an hour, bent it back into shape, and my car started!!! So that was one thing that went wrong, then went right, lol. Thank god.

Edited by RiverLight