Positivity Thread: 3 Things That Went "right" Today, Edition #11.

PeacePilgrim

We have the stove going for a change, it makes such a difference, the house is agony to live in without it on at this time of year.

Had a nice chat on the phone earlier with my dad.

I was good and made sure I ate some fruit today not just snacks.

Had a nice meal out this evening, it has been ages since we went out for a meal

in the evening and didnt have to rush home to sort the dogs and it was lovely

to sit there and enjoy the food.

Got all my presents delivered to in-laws house for delivery by santa on christmas day.

Was able to lay in this morning and get some rest.

Took some deep breaths

applied to new jobs (rather than just worrying about them and not bothering to apply)

managed to stay on top of my anxiety enough to send an email to my advisor

letting myself watch some junk tv shows on netflix for a bit now :)

I finally got to meet up with one of my best friends again after almost a year! We've kept in touch via calling/chatting but actually seeing her in person and being able to give her a big hug is so much better.

Baked brownies and eat them for the first time in my life.. They were really nice haha.

Stayed calm while using public transportation.

Edited by Cupcake_girl

Made satisfying progress on catching up with some of the jobs that didnt get done while I was ill.

Had some moments on amusement with my wife and it felt good to be home again with her :happy:

Very happy for you hocico :Coopclapping::smile:

I finally got to meet up with one of my best friends again after almost a year! We've kept in touch via calling/chatting but actually seeing her in person and being able to give her a big hug is so much better.

Baked brownies and eat them for the first time in my life.. They were really nice haha.

I love riding public transportation--so much less stressful than driving among all of the idiots on the road. I've met some really nice people on the bus.

I love riding public transportation--so much less stressful than driving among all of the idiots on the road. I've met some really nice people on the bus.

Oh that's great! I don't have my license yet so I don't know what it's like to drive haha. I don't like public transportation because of the delays and it's always so crowded.

Problem with the car was easier to fix than expected and less expensive than imagined.

Was able to help in-laws when they had some trouble this afternoon.

I feel better than yesterday when my dose was reduced and I felt awful.

Yes I totally agree with you, I remember having some fun conversations with people I met on the bus or train

when I had to use public transport before I started driving. Normally started by the book I or they were reading :smile: