How Is Your Weather Today #15

Trace

31 c. Too hot for me. Too hot for the dog. Too hot to sleep.

Not too hot for Mosquitos.

I'm ready for winter again.

Winter where are you!!!! Been super hot a couple of days ago and my fan didn't make a difference -- couldn't sleep one dog stayed with me while the big dog headed to the kitchen floor

the weather is hotter than a match head…. holding me like a hostage in my own home…. will be over 100 degrees today…. thankfully I have a portable air conditioner, Netflix, Hulu….and four boxes of popscicles

….it reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode called the Midnight Sun… where the world keeps getting hotter and hotter

the weather is hotter than a match head…. holding me like a hostage in my own home…. will be over 100 degrees today…. thankfully I have a portable air conditioner, Netflix, Hulu….and four boxes of popscicles

….it reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode called the Midnight Sun… where the world keeps getting hotter and hotter

Twilight Zone episode sounds like a premonition for what's happening now with mother nature

It's been hot and humid all week. Until this afternoon...when it was decided we were all too happy with this nice weather...'here you go have some torrential rain!'

The best part being that I didn't have a coat. Just arrived back home looking like a drowned rat. Oh how I laughed...

While you're all melting, I'm ffffreezing. It's 2C (about 35F) at the moment  :cold:  It would be nice if we could combine the two and all have perfect weather.

wow i wonder if flight tix are cheaper now to fly there....