How Is Your Weather Today #15

Trace

Strangely warm today at +32F. High of +10F tomorrow with a wind chill of -25F. Monday and Tuesday the wind chill is forcast to be NEGATIVE SIXTY. Schools here have been cancelled Monday for sure, and probably Tuesday as well.

I'm planning on hibernating under a hugenormous pile of blankets until Wednesday, when the temp will be +15F.

Strangely warm today at +32F. High of +10F tomorrow with a wind chill of -25F. Monday and Tuesday the wind chill is forcast to be NEGATIVE SIXTY. Schools here have been cancelled Monday for sure, and probably Tuesday as well.

I'm planning on hibernating under a hugenormous pile of blankets until Wednesday, when the temp will be +15F.

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

I'm snowed in. It's really cold, and really really windy. I can't tell how much snow we got because the wind is blowing it around so much.

According to the news, we were supposed to get 10 inches. So, maybe that's how much we got, but who knows.

I'm snowed in. It's really cold, and really really windy. I can't tell how much snow we got because the wind is blowing it around so much.

According to the news, we were supposed to get 10 inches. So, maybe that's how much we got, but who knows.

:cold::cold::cold::cold: My blood if frozen thinking about how cold it is for you Pat and the others posting terribly cold temperatures.

Well, my daughter, her partner and I went shopping today (we didn't need to just did) 50 miles away. We had a winter storm warning. It was really bad out. Left at 8am and got home at 2 pm. Windchill warning kicked in with it at 6pm. All schools in ILL were closed by noon for tomarrow at noon. High tomarrow is -14. Windchill around -25 to -45.

Illinois is having the worse weather in 2 decades they are saying. It was -14 at 8am. I'm not sure of the windchill or what the outside temp is now. I know all roads in and out of town were blocked this morn. Schools were canceled by noon yesterday and so was YMCA and Mass Transit. Even McDonalds is closed today (my daughter is manager, she called me this morning). :)

Thinking of all you guys in North America/Canada with the cold. Keep safe.

We have loads of flooding here and it just keeps raining. All the footpaths near my place towards the river are flooded. The fields are flooded. The rivers are still riding so hopefully the shops won't flood.