How Is Your Weather Today #15

Trace

Time for a new thread, last few from last one.

It was scary cold in the early morning. Then very very cold. Then very cold. Then cold. Then very cold. Then very very cold again. And now it is scary cold. LOL.

Still have about 10 inches of snow but in theory next week is supposed to thaw out, hit 40F, and give us a fresh start for whenever the next storm hits. Hopefully soon, I've been enjoying our snow. We've been melting a bit each day and snowing a bit each day since before Christmas. Nothing like snow taller than the cat :D

Fresh morning, blue skies, slight breeze, going to be a warm one today.

It was scary cold in the early morning. Then very very cold. Then very cold. Then cold. Then very cold. Then very very cold again. And now it is scary cold. LOL.

LOL Is that how your thermometer reads? :upside:

Its hot, hot and hotter. I'm melting.

Still having a heatwave. I can't handle it...... I should go and sit the bath the whole day, or stick my head in the freezer, wish it would rain, where is that Taz so that he can do a rain dance?

Ahh here he is :taz:

Well the Taz worked as usual. I got in a huge storm picking my kids up from school yesterday. It was refreshing, although we did get drenched. Today the heatwave seems to have broken and it is overcast and rainy. Yay, relief!