How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I've been in a good mood for the past two days, but I've still felt very chaotic and unfocused, and I can feel the anxiety beginning to build up. I haven't been doing things which really help me manage my depression and anxiety, and I really need to get back to it before I start to feel overwhelmed.

You just gave yourself some excellent advice...I find being proactive in my own selfcare is good medicine.

Yesterday was a rough day especially in the morning before I went for a hard and fast run. I slept okay for the most part last night and although I am tired I feel well. I have my bereavement group session today at noon and I am looking forward to it even though it can be painful. Wishing everyone a good day!

Yesterday was a rough day especially in the morning before I went for a hard and fast run. I slept okay for the most part last night and although I am tired I feel well. I have my bereavement group session today at noon and I am looking forward to it even though it can be painful. Wishing everyone a good day!

Hey Craig I'm glad today has been a better day for you :)

I hope the bereavement meeting goes well.

Hey Craig I'm glad today has been a better day for you :)

I hope the bereavement meeting goes well.

Thanks kindly...better day today for sure and my group session went very well. So many people there today we had to split into two groups!

Dazed and disappointed, which is probably precisely what my husband intended. I hope he feels manly now.

So sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way for what they are worth. :hugs:

Edited by CraigB

I'm ok aside from a bad headache. For some reason I get more headaches during spring than any other time of year.

I am also prone to occasional migraines, so hopefully this one doesn't escalate.

Hope you will be okay. I find I get more headaches now that I am on Celexa. I used to get the occasional headache and migraine or cluster headache but not so much now. I think headaches are a side effect of some of the AD meds we are on. Been a while since I've had a full blown migraine though but I get where you are. Rest up and get lots of water in you which is what I do and it helps.

I'm ok aside from a bad headache. For some reason I get more headaches during spring than any other time of year.

I am also prone to occasional migraines, so hopefully this one doesn't escalate.

Hope you will be okay. I find I get more headaches now that I am on Celexa. I used to get the occasional headache and migraine or cluster headache but not so much now. I think headaches are a side effect of some of the AD meds we are on. Been a while since I've had a full blown migraine though but I get where you are. Rest up and get lots of water in you which is what I do and it helps.

Thanks Craig.

It's funny, but many people (like my brother lol) point out to me that I don't drink nearly enough water throughout the day. And I often think that contributes to my headaches. Subtle dehydration perhaps?

My head is a little bit better since I took a couple Aspirin about an hour ago. I used to use Excedrin (tylenol+aspirin+caffeine), but I'm not much of a Tylenol fan anymore. And too much caffeine makes me anxious.

Anyway I'll be fine, but headaches are so incredibly annoying...ugh.

I hope you have a great day/evening Craig :) I'm very happy that you seem to be doing well.

Thanks Craig.

It's funny, but many people (like my brother lol) point out to me that I don't drink nearly enough water throughout the day. And I often think that contributes to my headaches. Subtle dehydration perhaps?

My head is a little bit better since I took a couple Aspirin about an hour ago. I used to use Excedrin (tylenol+aspirin+caffeine), but I'm not much of a Tylenol fan anymore. And too much caffeine makes me anxious.

Anyway I'll be fine, but headaches are so incredibly annoying...ugh.

I hope you have a great day/evening Craig :) I'm very happy that you seem to be doing well.

I found that with the start of taking Celexa I urinate more often which had contributed to some dehydration. That coupled with my running of 50 miles or 75 km per week increase my dehydration even more and I do drink a lot of water. I found my calf muscles starting to twitch and spasm so I think the meds have a lot to do with it. Dehydration does contribute to headaches at least for me it does. Can't go wrong with lots of water.

Still under the weather with a cold.I feel horrible.

Get well soon. Seems like these colds hang on for a long time too for some reason or other. I wish you well.

Still under the weather with a cold.I feel horrible.

Feel better soon Lady M!

Thanks CraigB and AG.I do feel a little bit better today. :)

I feel well rested and emotionally stable. Nice sunny, clear morning in Ottawa and I will get in a weight workout and a run then go play some jazz guitar with a new friend for a while this morning. I'm looking forward to going to a dinner party tonight with a group of widows and widowers from my bereavement group. Lot of :hugs:from them!

Hope everyone has a warm and gentle day!

I feel a little tired from my run this morning but it's a good tired. I was feeling sad, lonely and somewhat anxious before my run. I did have a crying jag 10 minutes into my run. I felt a little better and enjoyed my run...endorphins kicked in. I still feel lonely but that's the way it goes when your whole family is gone. Hanging in though.