How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I feel cursed. Internet broke, then went to the shops and weirdly managed to break all the tills that were open, with the items that I was trying to buy, so all the other customers got angry with me. I must have little green men cursing me technologically today. No one wants to talk to me, I guess I have made everyone mad for some strange reason. I'll just crawl into a hole and never come out. This is one of those days I should never have bothered to get out bed. I am just a pain to everyone.

Oh no! I've had days like that. Sounds like a lot of negative self-talk, Trace. I hope your day turns around!

I know this feeling well. Some days the world seems against you, but tomorrow or the next day you'll start to feel better!

I'm feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and unmotivated. Every day is the same.

I feel good, so good, I got you! (James Brown). I do feel good though. Have a doctor's appointment after lunch as he's monitoring my progress on Celexa. Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

Let us know how it goes! Good luck on Celexa, I had a wonderful decade on it and it was really well tolerated. I called it my miracle drug. It really did give me a good decade of my life.

Sleepy but ok.

The snow makes me want to wrap up in a blanket and fall asleep on the couch watching tv.

It's wrong to have snow this late in March! Hope it clears up soon for you so you can go outside more. I am having a sleepy day also, but feel guilty because its actually decent weather today.

I feel good, so good, I got you! (James Brown). I do feel good though. Have a doctor's appointment after lunch as he's monitoring my progress on Celexa. Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

Just got home from my doctor and both he and I are happy with this medication and my progress as it is doing its job and my side effects are now minimal at worst. I refilled my script and will continue with it until my next appointment in June. I am fortunate in that it turned out to be the right medication for me and I don't have to start all over again like others have had to do. It can be very much a trial and error situation and I have been able to avoid it. I hope my progress can be sustained but I know my body very well and know what to do. Yup, I feel good, so good.

Let us know how it goes! Good luck on Celexa, I had a wonderful decade on it and it was really well tolerated. I called it my miracle drug. It really did give me a good decade of my life.

Thanks kindly. I'll be sticking with it for as long as possible as it works and the side effect are now minimal. All the best!

I woke up after only about 5 hours sleep last night.

Went through some morning anxiety, but am ok now.

I hear you on that one Chris as when I have bouts of interrupted sleep or generally sleepless nights I go through my whole life with my late wife, her illness and her death. It hits me that I am ALONE. The anxiety builds and I don't go back to sleep then my day is full of crying jags and a full blown meltdown. We do need our sleep that's for sure! Hope your day and evening goes well for you.

Sleepy but ok.

The snow makes me want to wrap up in a blanket and fall asleep on the couch watching tv.

It's wrong to have snow this late in March! Hope it clears up soon for you so you can go outside more. I am having a sleepy day also, but feel guilty because its actually decent weather today.

Still lots of snow here in Ottawa with more to come tomorrow apparently but temps are supposed to rise to normal on the weekend for this time of year. I do enjoy winter outdoor sports/activities but after 5 months I've had enough for this year! Sunny and cold today.

That's exactly how every night has been for me over the past 2 months. There have been three nights where I got decent 8 hours sleep and did not wake early due to anxiety. We must have the same thing.

I hear you on that one Chris as when I have bouts of interrupted sleep or generally sleepless nights I go through my whole life with my late wife, her illness and her death. It hits me that I am ALONE. The anxiety builds and I don't go back to sleep then my day is full of crying jags and a full blown meltdown. We do need our sleep that's for sure! Hope your day and evening goes well for you.

Craig, my heart cries for you everytime I read one of your posts. I so feel for you and your loss. It is my most dreaded thing- the idea of loosing my wife. I do hope that you find some peace in the future.

I think I can say today that I am just existing. I'm still kind of all over the place mentally. I definitely wish I could retreat from the world, and the only thing that is forcing me to remain on this path is my work. If I did not have a job, or got to the place where I didn't even care about that anymore, I would be in a lot of trouble.

I woke up an hour late, burned my something so my house reeks, couldn't find my phone. My house is a disaster, because I get home and I have no energy or desire to clean. I feel like I'm neglecting my cats, because I can't remember to change their litter or give them attention. I'm going out of town tomorrow and I don't know where I'm staying yet. I want to start my cymbalta, but that's not a good idea this weekend, but I'm just feeling so damn sad and overwhelmed.

Craig, my heart cries for you everytime I read one of your posts. I so feel for you and your loss. It is my most dreaded thing- the idea of loosing my wife. I do hope that you find some peace in the future.

Thanks kindly. I am doing my "grief work" on a steady basis and am dealing with my depression and occasional anxiety. Being here helps a lot as I have received nothing but kindness and support which means a lot to me. Upsurges of grief come and go like waves. My feelings of loss and loneliness remain as we were together for 31 years. This is the price I have to pay for loving her for 31 years and for having her in my life. Although the price of admission into her life is much pain it has been and continues to be well worth it. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

I'm feeling depressed, anxious, hopeless and strange today. It hits me right in the heart because I've been doing so, so well for the last two weeks, I felt like my old self again.
And today I had a major breakdown for absolutely no reason, now I'm scared, don't know if I'll manage to sleep, terrified of having another attack, of waking up tomorrow... I swear I thought I was done with all this crap.

I feel ok right now, I had this sudden feeling of sadness today, but I was able to think about other things, and got through it, I am starting to feel a migraine trying to come back, I took some pills, (not pain pills) to try to stop it from happening , hope it works,

Hope so too. You are doing really well today. Take care of yourself and all the best.