How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Awful. I'm tired, bloated, and cramping. I had planned to go to the gym this morning after work, as it's been three weeks since I worked out and I need to get back into my routine, but honestly I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

today was a very, very stressful day, to much going on and just to fast. couldn't catch my breath. I hate this because it makes angry and irritable and I tend to snap. which makes me wonder, which person am I really, is the nice guy just a façade, hope not.

I hope to be able to ride tomorrow, this always makes me feel better and calms me down. please everyone, try to have a nice day/night.

today was a very, very stressful day, to much going on and just to fast. couldn't catch my breath. I hate this because it makes angry and irritable and I tend to snap. which makes me wonder, which person am I really, is the nice guy just a façade, hope not.

I hope to be able to ride tomorrow, this always makes me feel better and calms me down. please everyone, try to have a nice day/night.

Vega,

You're going through a lot of things you are unable to control right now . You are a nice guy who is not putting up a facade. I've enjoyed the conversations we've had and look forward to many more. Go ride out tomorrow!

Yeah, I don't know if it's the gloomy weather or the fact that the holidays were somewhat stressful.

The "shininess" has worn off from my feeling good and active for the first time in years and I'm just wondering what next to do.

I dream of big things and for the first time, I'm letting myself say, "well, why not?"