How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Condolences to those feeling down.

I wish you all the best. Stay strong :)

Today I'm doing ok. It's raining and I'm in a somewhat pleasant sleepy mood.

The past few nights have been rough though, so I'm hoping I can have a fulfilling sleep tonight.

Today I'm just OK , It's raining, the grandbaby is sleeping sweetly, and I am at peace within.

The get it done and now begins Wednesday afternoon and will continue on to nightfall on Thursday. I guess this time could be called the Peace before the Thanksgiving Storm.

Wishing the Best for Every one

I woke up oddly blue, but haven't been able to trace it to anything. I usually do feel blue about Thanksgiving, and sometimes birthday and Christmas, but I'm doing quite well on those fronts.

I'm guessing I'm just underslept. I slept hard, but totalled maybe only 6 hours.

I did relatively well at Thanksgiving dinner today. I ate a fair amount, but didn't emerge stuffed. I did kind of have a high carb ratio, though. Not good, since I am gaining weight. But that's OK or now.

I'm really burned out, though. We were there for 5 hours. I never have 5 hours worth of small talk. There was some problem with the oven, I think.

We are having the big feast today since that's when we can all be together. So I'm a little nervous being with family. I am and always have been overweight except for a couple of brief periods of time when I seemed to have dieted down--although I never felt thin--even when I was probably underweight!

The weight issue is a big deal for me, since one of my relatives is super thin and insistent on staying that way.

The last time we were ALL together, one of my other relatives held sway, talked the whole time and I resented it, so I'm anticipating, although I'm in a much better mood. He talked so much I felt there was no chance for me to shine in front of my cousins.

Today I don't give a s@$*.

So I would say I'm "so-so."

Edited by Dolphin2013