How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Jolly enough, had a few pains earlier but they seem to have moslty gone. Was satisfied that I resisted

the urge to spend money earlier and instead came home and saved money , it has been a slow day

and not a particularly challenging one.

Edited by hocico

How do I feel......I ate some bad chicken last night, so there's was an upset stomach that coincided with the start of my cardio work out and throw in the general feeling of total for the majority of the day......until I saw the date.....one year ago today I had the courage to speak from the heart, a choice that has forever changed my life. Of course that thought brightened my day, it always does.

Rain frustrates me. It makes me even more immobile than snow. What I like is 55-60F and a combo of silvery clouds and bright blue sky.

But anyhow, today was good weather, but I had a long trip to an area of my metropolis that I am completely unfamiliar with, and failed to get done what I set out there to do. I'm feeling an odd mix of dejection at not having gotten there and contentment that I unraveled some new opportunities on transit.