How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Hugs to all of you who are not feeling well :hugs:

I'm not feeling particularly happy or anything, but not particularly bad either. Busy day and I was a little anxious over the course of the afternoon but in the end everything's been alright, yay.

Hello,

I'm pretty new at this so I'm hoping I'm in the right place to ask everyone a question.

I have been on 300 mg of WEllbutrin XL and 40 mg of Celexa for a few years. The doctor just upped the Wellbutrin XL to 450 mg as well as the 40mg of Celexa. I have been on that combination for 6 weeks today. I have not noticed any improvement in my mood but I'm more exhausted than ever, almost a zombie-like feeling. I catch myself sitting there staring at the tv not even absorbing what I'm watching. I've always been tired with my depression, but this is much worse.

Do you think this is from the extra Wellbutrin, or is this my depression?

I would appreciate anybody's thoughts.

Thank you

K

Hello,

I'm pretty new at this so I'm hoping I'm in the right place to ask everyone a question.

I have been on 300 mg of WEllbutrin XL and 40 mg of Celexa for a few years. The doctor just upped the Wellbutrin XL to 450 mg as well as the 40mg of Celexa. I have been on that combination for 6 weeks today. I have not noticed any improvement in my mood but I'm more exhausted than ever, almost a zombie-like feeling. I catch myself sitting there staring at the tv not even absorbing what I'm watching. I've always been tired with my depression, but this is much worse.

Do you think this is from the extra Wellbutrin, or is this my depression?

I would appreciate anybody's thoughts.

Thank you

K

sadtoolong, I think you should try making a topic in Depression Central, maybe!